NLL Champions Cup Final - May 14

DEAD!

OK, time to start the NLL Champions Cup final. Toronto beat Rochester to reach and host the final on NBC :woot:. So, now they will play either Calgary or Arizona. Hmmmm... I'm considering going to the game :)

I saw, I came, I left.

Meet your Western Division Champions, the Arizona Sting, ready to bring you the first ever championship in Glendale History

Not bloody likely :)

that's what they said about the Sting when we faced the Roughnecks. We shall see May 14th

The Arizona Sting defeated the Calgary Roughnecks, 19-15, in front of 11,648 fans at Pengrowth Saddledome on Saturday evening. The Roughnecks led 13-10 in the fourth quarter, however, Arizona scored six straight goals to take the lead, and held on for the victory to send the Sting to the Champion's Cup Final for the first time in franchise history.

Man, what a comeback - Sting vs. Rock in the NLL finals. I would have liked to see the R'necks defend their title, but horray for Sting (Arizona) fans!!

I'm Looking forward to the game on NBC - I'm pulling for the upstart Sting!

Kansas-BB-banner.png My-son-Soldier-banner.png

Kansas City Scouts (CHL) Orr Cup Champions 2010, 2019, 2021         St. Joseph Pony Express (ULL)  2023 Champions     Kansas City Cattle (CL)

GO ROCK!!!!!

I mean, good for Arizona and all that, but come on! The Yanks have stolen hockey's holy grail from Canadian teams for the past 11 seasons! Let's have ONE national sport have its championship held HERE. :flagcanada:

Super Wario Comix!

Iron Crossover IX Contender (Tied for 6th)

Iron Crossover Halloween Contender (Tied for Bronze)

vanhalengo.png

sorry Suigi, and all Canadians, but to me it's about city pride, and on May 14th, the City of Glendale, Arizona will have it's first championship. I may be a homer, but I will root for the Sting until I can no more

I have no favorite in this duo, as I pledged allegiance long ago to the silver and black of the Philadelphia Wings, who regrettably didn't make the playoffs. :cry:

at least the Bandits didn't make it :evil:

2016cubscreamsig.png

A strong mind gets high off success, a weak mind gets high off bull🤬

Archived