NCAA Football Uni changes

Thunderstruk

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Kansas will be making a change as well. A reliable source has said they will switch from navy to royal blue. They will basically look like the NY Giants by adopting grey facemasks and pants.

This all comes along with the adoption of a royal blue as the official colors and the switch from Nike to adidas.

Kansas will be making a change as well. A reliable source has said they will switch from navy to royal blue.

KU is trying to standardize their school colors. If you look at what the football team wore versus the basketball team, there's a pretty good disparity. So now one color blue.

Now, if only UCLA would take that as a cue and do the same... <_<

"Start spreading the news... They're leavin' today... Won't get to be a part of it... In old New York..."

2007nleastchamps.png

In order for the Mets' run of 12 losses in 17 games to mean something, the Phillies still had to win 13 of 17.

I go to CU and I haven't heard anything. Granted, I could be out of the loop, but I don't think we're changing (unless it's something VERY small).

Go Buffs!

Don't the Buffs make minor changes every year?

Don't the Buffs make minor changes every year?

Several years ago CU took the lines out of middle of the numbers and they wear white pants most of the time now. I don't know of any other changes since they went to this current look about 8 years ago.

6uXNWAo.png

Archived