Cincinnati Bearcats Football Concept

TFoA

Alright, after looking at the grand event that was the unveiling of the new C-Paw logo at one of their local Kroger stores, I was inspired to make a concept. And here it is

CincinnatiBearcatsConcept.png

C&C would be appreciated

Clean and simple - not that their team will play any better - but a nice concept.

Kansas-BB-banner.png My-son-Soldier-banner.png

Kansas City Scouts (CHL) Orr Cup Champions 2010, 2019, 2021         St. Joseph Pony Express (ULL)  2023 Champions     Kansas City Cattle (CL)

They actually remind me of Texas Tech.  Nice work.

Flame man, good job, good work.

P.S DC they are good work except not being close to looking like Texas Tech but still good job.

You don't see the similarities? Black helmet. Red, black and white uniforms. Black pants. Round numbers.

It's close to Tech, but I think it's a great look for Cincy anyhow. :)

6uXNWAo.png

You don't see the similarities? Black helmet. Red, black and white uniforms. Black pants. Round numbers.

So by saying what you just said "hey those look like the atlanta falcons too".. but yet they don't look like those either and the numbers aren't rounded.

spacer.png

Well let's have BJ Symons decided whether or not he looks like my concept :P

texastech_bjsymons.jpg

"BJ Symons sez besides numbers on the sleeves n being the same colorzzz and all that otha junk, helllllz no.

There you have it :D

(P.S. MSN Image Search sucks balls. I mean really, I put in Texas Tech and the first 12 pictures that popped up were pictures of NORTH Texas. Thanks to google I was able to find a decent picture. <_< )

You don't see the similarities?  Black helmet. Red, black and white uniforms. Black pants. Round numbers.

So by saying what you just said "hey those look like the atlanta falcons too".. but yet they don't look like those either and the numbers aren't rounded.

May I ask why you care so much about my opinion? Do you have nothing better to do than to criticize people's opinions and act out your fake Star Wars fantasies, Darth Volence, or shall I call you Malevolence?

6uXNWAo.png

texastech_bjsymons.jpg

"BJ Symons sez besides numbers on the sleeves n being the same colorzzz and all that otha junk, helllllz no.

(P.S. MSN Image Search sucks balls. I mean really, I put in Texas Tech and the first 12 pictures that popped up were pictures of NORTH Texas. Thanks to google I was able to find a decent picture. <_< )

I simply said the concept reminded me of Texas Tech's. I didn't say it was an exact duplicate. :mad:

6uXNWAo.png

texastech_bjsymons.jpg

I simply said the concept reminded me of Texas Tech's. I didn't say it was an exact duplicate. :mad:

I know I know, no need to get your drawers all up in a bunch about it. BJ Symons just disagreed with you, thats all :D

You don't see the similarities?  Black helmet. Red, black and white uniforms. Black pants. Round numbers.

May I ask why you care so much about my opinion? Do you have nothing better to do than to criticize people's opinions and act out your fake Star Wars fantasies, Darth Volence, or shall I call you Malevolence?

yeah just make fun of star wars. cause you know I dress, live, and act my life by everything star wars, you know me. Yes I forgot I actually think im a sith master. Do you take eveything so serious? I hardly doubt brass or tank actually act out star wars also.

What you can't take the fact I actually called you on something that you weren't even close to? oh im sorry dirtycurty I forgot what you say its always right, your SO smart. Im totally sorry.

spacer.png

I think the curve direction of your UCLA-style shoulder stripes are inverted unnecessarily on the back views. Unless of course an S-shaped stripe on the shoulders is what you were going for, which certainly would be unique.

The jerseys are nice, Flame.

The only thing that sticks out is the logo. I know that it's the new UC logo, but couldn't those guys be any more lazier? It's basically the old 'C' logo with a slant and nails.

Archived