Logo For A New School

Thad

Very nice, people around here are very proud of what happened here during The Revolutionary War

If anyone is searching for a name, the Buglers might be a good one

Life is 10% what happens to you and 90% about how you react to it.
App State Mountaineers / Alabama Crimson Tide / Atlanta Braves / New York Jets / Atlanta Hawks
"If you believe in yourself and have dedication and pride - and never quit, you'll be a winner. The price of victory is high but so are the rewards." [Bear Bryant]
Redmond Rampage

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply
i've shortened my list of ideas to Dragons, Owls, and Jaguars....I know which one I want to use, but which one do you all like best?

I dunno that any are relevant... OK - so they kind of fit the theme of the other teams - but with a clean slate I think it makes a lot of sense to get some historical reference in there...

Buglers and Militiamen tie Northern Guilford County High School to the local area so they can generate some local pride in teams that might otherwise not automatically have local support...

4226186501_9e0cccf054_t.jpg

Out of those I'd either do the Owls or the Jaguars...having Jaguars with a slight edge

App State Mountaineers / Alabama Crimson Tide / Atlanta Braves / New York Jets / Atlanta Hawks
"If you believe in yourself and have dedication and pride - and never quit, you'll be a winner. The price of victory is high but so are the rewards." [Bear Bryant]
Redmond Rampage

what about "Militia" and drop the "men"

I like Militia

You could go with Rebels too

Or how about things like Red or Blue Jackets?? Which is which - I can't remember!

i like Bluejackets, I may end up doing that, but we'll see. I dont like Rebels, its a bit too confederate(redneck) for me

what about "Militia" and drop the "men"

I like Militia

You could go with Rebels too

Or how about things like Red or Blue Jackets?? Which is which - I can't remember!

i like Bluejackets, I may end up doing that, but we'll see. I dont like Rebels, its a bit too confederate(redneck) for me

Some other names that come from the Battle for Guilford Courthouse are:

Volunteers

Rifles

Riflemen

Continentals

4226186501_9e0cccf054_t.jpg

or an even better one - the Northern Guilford Scared North Carolinians

lol

Redmond Rampage

theyd probably want one where it could work for either gender, yes.

Redmond Rampage

soccer jersey... and maybe cut a "V" into the collar like many girls shirts do now..

Redmond Rampage

Take the sleeves off as well, as that is the norm for volleyball jerseys. Girls just roll 'em up anyway, even if there are no sleeves to roll up.

I still don't have a website, but I have a dribbble now! http://dribbble.com/andyharry

[The postings on this site are my own and do not necessarily represent the position, strategy or opinions of adidas and/or its brands.]

nice call!

Redmond Rampage

how many people are doin this?

Redmond Rampage

Archived