My First Concept

jayhawkfan69

Concept

Any Comments are welcomed, and it may be a little small.

Edit- I keep getting an error saying i cannot use photobucket as an image extension. any idea why?

Your link has http twice in it.

Try this.

http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y112/rbru...nateuniform.bmp

oh i c, thanks for that. i made some updates to it and changed it to jpg using a program i downloaded

Concept

Again, the primary logo on such jerseys always goes over the heart.

I went to an ohio state baseball game and Indiana had their logo on the other side, took me right out of the game because I was bothered by their other side logo.

I'd say as a rule never use white hats, they are no good, switch the logo to the other side give them a blue hat and you got a winner. I actually like the blue stripe down the middle.

iceohio.jpgvultshelmet.png

crossout3.png

Mac, I agree about the white hats. But I didn't mind it so much when the Athletics' manager and coaches wore white hats. It may have been Charlie Finley being goofy again, but it wasn't so bad.

Personally, I liked the Royals concepts, including the one with the white cap. I thought it looked unique. However, maybe a gold outline to the numbers....

As for the Cubs....me no like da "Chicago Cubs" on front of jersey...too many letters. Also did not like the cubs logo in darker blue on left side front. Too hard to see and ill-placed. Logo on the back is a little goofy. That having been said, at least it's original, and originality is good. Keep working on this and you might have something....

Maybe try "da Cubs" on the front instead.... :rolleyes:B):P

spacer.png  5-time Defending NL East Champions spacer.png 

Save the file as a JPG rather than a BMP

My Paint program won't allow me to. I can only save it as a 16 color bitmap, 256 color bitmap or 24 bit bitmap. Is there any add-ons i can download that will allow me to change it to JPG?

I have the same problem.

stlouisrams.jpg

Archived