What is the matter with me?

brennus

i Think you do have a disease because your favorite teams are all over everywhere, I like only losing teams but that is because every team I like is in cincinnati or columbus where I have city loyalties.

iceohio.jpgvultshelmet.png

crossout3.png

The #1 seed in the Western Conference is a losing team?

Just because they don't win the world championship doesn't make them a losing team.

exactly, they are not a losing team, be proud of the fact that they were supposed to be an 8th seed and came up with the best record. Remember with the team they have there is definitely a next year

Just please don't root for any of the teams I like B)

I think it's too late! :D

utah_jazz_signature_s.jpgdenver_nuggets.gif

Utah Jazz Retired Number's

#1 - Frank Layden - #7 Pete Maravich - #12 John Stockton - #14 Jeff Hornacek - #35 Darrell Griffith - #53 Mark Eaton

Retired Number's To Come

#00 The Bear (Best Mascot In NBA) - #4 Adrian Dantley - #32 Karl "The Mailman" Malone

I like the CLEVELAND Cavaliers, CLEVELAND Indians, CLEVELAND Browns, and OHIO State Buckeyes. Most in Cleveland, All in Ohio.

BROWNS | BUCKEYES | CAVALIERS | INDIANS |

Just because they don't win the world championship doesn't make them a losing team.

It sure seems like it when everyone else around you tells you so.

It sure seems like it when everyone else around you tells you so.

don't listen to whoever told you that they were a losing team, they had a hell of a season, they were young and they played a team who were hungrier than them, so be proud and look forward to the next season.

And I guess I can feel with Brennus. My teams that used to be sucky losers (i.e. Falcons, Hawks [Probably STILL sucky losers], and Flames), are turning around. So I guess I'm being rewarded for my patience. It sucks when a team you root for doesn't win a playoff series since 89 (Flames), loses its star player for a whole year and brings backs vibes of loserdome after a successful year (Falcons), and the team just sucks chronically (Hawks). So yeah, I can relate with Brennus :P

And I guess I can feel with Brennus. My teams that used to be sucky losers (i.e. Falcons, Hawks [Probably STILL sucky losers], and Flames), are turning around. So I guess I'm being rewarded for my patience. It sucks when a team you root for doesn't win a playoff series since 89 (Flames), loses its star player for a whole year and brings backs vibes of loserdome after a successful year (Falcons), and the team just sucks chronically (Hawks). So yeah, I can relate with Brennus :P

I've been waiting to find a person I can relate with...

Hey TheFlameofAtlanta... run! ;)

---

Chris Creamer
Founder/Editor, SportsLogos.Net

"The Mothership" News Facebook X/Twitter Instagram

Hey TheFlameofAtlanta... run! ;)

*runs like hell*

lmao :lol:

Archived