Islanders Concept

stlramsfan

link doesn't work. you should use photobucket.

Yea but the concepts are so small, the paint program only allows me to save it as a .bmp file, and if I try and change it to a .jpg file Photobucket changes it back to a .bmp.

stlouisrams.jpg

As much as I like that logo, the jerseys don't seem to work.

You like that logo??????? Does anyone else here like that logo? Does anyone here like that logo better than their current one?

Anyway, the jerseys are waaaay to busy. Interesting idea but it just doesnt work out.

th_island1-med.gifStanley Cups 1980,1981,1982,1983

th_dodgers1-med.gifWorld Series Titles 1955,1959,1963,1965,1981,1988

th_boys1-med.gifSuper Bowl Titles VI,XII,XXVII,XXVIII,XXXth_jet2-med.gifSuper Bowl Title III

th_ny1-med.gifth_norangers-med.gif

newyorkislanders.gif

You like that logo??????? Does anyone else here like that logo? Does anyone here like that logo better than their current one?

Anyway, the jerseys are waaaay to busy. Interesting idea but it just doesnt work out.

I like the logo. The current logo isn't great, but it's not necessarilly worse. People just hate change.

With that said, if the fans don't want it, then don't use it.

shysters_sm.jpg

"One of my concerns is shysters show up and take advantage of people's good will and generosity".

I'm a lifelong Isles fan, and while the fishsticks logo would be great for a new team the Isles have their tradition built around the original logo. I actually would love to see the royal blue back in their color scheme. It's one of those situations where a tweak to the colors similar to what Edmonton did works better than a whole new identity.

I remember that there was an uproar on the Isle about that logo. Personally, I don't mind the idea. But the fans of NYI wanted to go back to their history, hense the jersey they have now, and the patch with 4 stripes IIRC (their Stanley Cups).

Good work none the less.

funny you posted that concept because actually the other night when i went running i wore one of those so that cars wouldnt run me over................actually not that bad...........i just like what they have now

i much perfer this logo over the clip art they pass off as a logo today. i also loved the jeresys the fisherman debuted on. as for this concept, the jeresy is a little busy imo.

I love the Isles classic current logo. One of the best. But I gotta admit, I love the fisherman as well. Wouldn't mind having a fishsticks jersey.

Maybe if the team had put the logo on a less busy jersey . . . that wavy stuff was too much for that type of logo.

I love the Isles classic current logo. One of the best. But I gotta admit, I love the fisherman as well. Wouldn't mind having a fishsticks jersey.

Maybe if the team had put the logo on a less busy jersey . . . that wavy stuff was too much for that type of logo.

Well said.

I don't like the Isles, I accept the current/original logo for what it is, but I did like the fisherman. What ruined it was how busy the "fishsticks" jerseys were, with the teal waves and horrible letters and numbers. I give the Isles a lot of credit for returning to what worked for them and modifying it enough, and adding a tribute to past glory with the shoulder stripes.

"Start spreading the news... They're leavin' today... Won't get to be a part of it... In old New York..."

2007nleastchamps.png

In order for the Mets' run of 12 losses in 17 games to mean something, the Phillies still had to win 13 of 17.

I actually do like the fisherman logo more than what they have now. I like jersey colors, but they are too busy. i also like that shoulder pad logo too instead of those lines or wutever they use now.

teamsnew2.png

Archived