Phil Jackson Returns to the Lakers

yh

If your talking about the 10th draft pick, sorry but what you said makes no sense, the New York Knicks have the 8th pick in the draft....I think he didn't take the NY Knicks job because of how much Isiah Thomas hurt this team, not that they really had anything too much to start with, the Cavaliers job from what i kept hearing was never discussed....

its a longshot and probaly wont happen but maybe, just maybe this will help Jerry West and Kobe Bryant reunite, as we all know West has been critized a little bit and Kobe might not want to stay with the Lakers if he and Phil Jackson cannot co-exist

just a thought

Now that we have the one for the thumb, the other hand looks lonely........GO STEELERS

That's good. We all know Kobe would've been blamed had Phil not taken the job. <_<

It'll be good to see Phil Jackson coach a team that's not built to win a Championship. Him winning with the Lakers this year will be the only thing that could convince me he's one of the best coaches ever.

*edit -- and Black Gold Capone, I believe he's talking about wanting his tenth ring.

IUe6Hvh.png

Yeah, now it's like when he went to the Bulls in 1989, when it was just Michael. Now its just Kobe. If he gets his 10th ring with the Lakers, then he's my #1 coach IMO.

Yeah Phil Jackson will one day become husband of the owner of the Lakers and wil probally run the day to day actions of the club one day if he marries her.

ecyclopedia.gif

www.sportsecyclopedia.com

For the best in sports history go to the Sports E-Cyclopedia at

http://www.sportsecyclopedia.com

champssigtank.png

man i cant stand phil jackson,

he has to be the most overrated coach in the history of the game. for 6 of his titles, he had the best player in history, Michael Jordan, and the best defensive player in the league in Pippen. For the other 3, he had the most indefensible player in history, Shaq. i think any other decent coach could have won 9 titles with that kind of personel

man i cant stand phil jackson,

he has to be the most overrated coach in the history of the game. for 6 of his titles, he had the best player in history, Michael Jordan, and the best defensive player in the league in Pippen. For the other 3, he had the most indefensible player in history, Shaq. i think any other decent coach could have won 9 titles with that kind of personel

what i dont like is that he bailed out in '98 after jordan left, then bailed again in '04 after shaq left.

if he turns this lakers team around, then i won't have any doubts about his coaching legacy... if there even is a season

---

Chris Creamer
Founder/Editor, SportsLogos.Net

"The Mothership" News Facebook X/Twitter Instagram

He didnt bail out last year the Lakers didnt offer him a contract becuase Kobe wanted a new Coach.

The Lakers scared of losing Kobe let go of Phil Jackson and tried to hire Coach K, and traded Shaq.

Tohough I agree he olnly goes where he thiks he can win, I would love to see him rebuild a team just once to cal him an all time great Coach.

He should have goen to the Knicks that whould have showed trully if he was a great coach.

ecyclopedia.gif

www.sportsecyclopedia.com

For the best in sports history go to the Sports E-Cyclopedia at

http://www.sportsecyclopedia.com

champssigtank.png

He didnt bail out last year the Lakers didnt offer him a contract becuase Kobe wanted a new Coach.

The Lakers scared of losing Kobe let go of Phil Jackson and tried to hire Coach K, and traded Shaq.

No, he left last year because he didn't want to coach the Lakers if Kobe was on the team -- so the Lakers had to choose between the two because of Phil, not because of Kobe.

IUe6Hvh.png

Archived