Jags Concept

Chief.

Let me be the first to say it.

HEY! THAT LOOKS LIKE THE SAINTS!

(except the helmet's black)

There, I said it.

Now, let me say what fewer are probably apt to say ...

Could be two of Vanderbilt's 9 combinations for football, too.

(except the helmet's black, and there's a fancier number font)

48142444846_3aa6afbd89_m.jpgNCAA Baseball Champions | 2014, 2019 

facebook

It's missing the "C"-Bear logo. That and it needs blue pinstripes.

"The views expressed here are mine and do not reflect the official opinion of my employer or the organization through which the Internet was accessed."

IMHO it looks great. I understand how everyone can see it being a bit dull, but I really dislike teal in uniforms except for a few special cases. It does need a little extra color, because it does look a bit dull, but I do think they're better looking than the uniforms they use now. Perhaps find some other color to add to make it their own? Like a few of the other posters said the uniforms look like the Saint's and Vanderbilt's, while I don't see this as a problem I can see where others do, so perhaps find that one color to add that would seperate the uniform from the other black and gold teams.

It's somewhere between the Saints with black helmets, and what the Steelers would look like after the inevitable change from their current gold (yellow to the non-uniform people reading this) to Vegas gold...

"Start spreading the news... They're leavin' today... Won't get to be a part of it... In old New York..."

2007nleastchamps.png

In order for the Mets' run of 12 losses in 17 games to mean something, the Phillies still had to win 13 of 17.

Archived