Fox Sports Net

marlinfan

I see it on the Mariners-Phillies game ... the count, inning and outs are smaller and harder to read ... I think I liked the old ones better.

Was it a complete graphics change or just little things here and there? If so, FSN has gone through 3 sets of graphics within a year and a half span.

2004 San Jose Sharks 7th Man Fan of the Year

San Jose Gold Miners - 4x Lombardi Cup Champions

I see it on the Mariners-Phillies game ... the count, inning and outs are smaller and harder to read ... I think I liked the old ones better.

Well, that explains why I was watching the Rockies/Indians game and thought my vision was going bad.

IUe6Hvh.png

Well, that explains why I was watching the Rockies/Indians game and thought my vision was going bad.

That's because of how the Rockies are playing. :D

I saw, I came, I left.

Was it a complete graphics change or just little things here and there? If so, FSN has gone through 3 sets of graphics within a year and a half span.

Complete graphics change. They even added the annoying sound effects after pitches.

A new theme is played after innings are over and they go to commercials.

1997 | 2003

Don't take this the wrong way, but I love you for providing that link. Hopefully, NBC brings back their old NFL theme for Sunday Night Football. If they use something like the @#$% they have for the AFL, Jon Bon Jovi will have to die. As for the NHL, maybe Bob Christianson can be brought in for that. He did a fantastic job for ABC.

the theme I miss the most is the NBA on NBC theme, written by the magnificent John Tesh none the less.

Agreed :notworthy:

You can download here.

Link

This was of the the best broadcast network theme songs IMO. YES! :)

I saw, I came, I left.

slightly off topic, I've grown to hate Brewers weekend east coast swings cus then they won't show the Aussie rules highlight show :cursing: yet they'll show the f'ing World series of Darts or some plop like that...I mean come ON! DARTS?!?!?!? :evil:

2016cubscreamsig.png

A strong mind gets high off success, a weak mind gets high off bull🀬

I like it. Over here at FSN Bay Area, no speed pitch sound effects. I'm sensing they'll go with the rest of the new graphics after the All-Star break or for the College Football/NBA/NHL seasons where FSN has more time to input or experiment with the new graphics.

2004 San Jose Sharks 7th Man Fan of the Year

San Jose Gold Miners - 4x Lombardi Cup Champions

the theme I miss the most is the NBA on NBC theme, written by the magnificent John Tesh none the less.

Agreed :notworthy:

You can download here.

Link

That link got me depressed. i miss that FSN hockey theme when i watch the kings games. :cry:

teamsnew2.png

I just noticed some of the other regional FSN's have updated their baseball graphics package. FSN Florida is yet to update the graphics.

Anyone have any thoughts on the new graphics?

I was watching a Devil Rays game on FSN down here a few days ago when the Marlins were on an off day and they had the new graphics, but the Marlins don't have them yet...I thought that was kind of odd.

I just noticed some of the other regional FSN's have updated their baseball graphics package. FSN Florida is yet to update the graphics.

Anyone have any thoughts on the new graphics?

I was watching a Devil Rays game on FSN down here a few days ago when the Marlins were on an off day and they had the new graphics, but the Marlins don't have them yet...I thought that was kind of odd.

Actually the day after I posted this the Marlins had the new graphics. You rpobaby saw the graphics they use on WPXM 35.

1997 | 2003

Archived