Name That Font!

pcgd

alright, needs some help with some old ABA logos. if they're custom jobs, point me towards a good starting font.

virginia squires (the q and the r are messing me up):

VirginiaSquires4.GIF

utah stars:

UtahStars.gif

http://www.sportslogos.net/logo.php?lo=5151 this kentucky colonels script--it's the k's and c's that are throwing me off, probably custom, the rest looks like a basic bauhaus font ... or?

thanks in advance.

alright, needs some help with some old ABA logos. if they're custom jobs, point me towards a good starting font.

VirginiaSquires4.GIF

utah stars:

UtahStars.gif

http://www.sportslogos.net/logo.php?lo=5151 this kentucky colonels script--it's the k's and c's that are throwing me off, probably custom, the rest looks like a basic bauhaus font ... or?

thanks in advance.

That top one is a verson of Hardwood, I believe. (JP22--you out there???)

The bottom one looks like they started with either Century Gothic or Avant Garde and rounded everything not vertical...

*Disclaimer: I am not an authoritative expert on stuff...I just do a lot of reading and research and keep in close connect with a bunch of people who are authoritative experts on stuff. 😁

|| dribbble || Behance ||

VirginiaSquires4.GIF

utah stars:

UtahStars.gif

thanks in advance.

That top one is a verson of Hardwood, I believe. (JP22--you out there???)

The bottom one looks like they started with either Century Gothic or Avant Garde and rounded everything not vertical...

Allow me to correct myself about the Virginia Squires font...it's called Aprille.

*Disclaimer: I am not an authoritative expert on stuff...I just do a lot of reading and research and keep in close connect with a bunch of people who are authoritative experts on stuff. 😁

banco is close, glenn, but not on the money - i have a feeling it's a modified version that's custom for the rush

Yeah, fair enough. Looking at the photos alouettesfan posted and the sample I posted, there are differences between in the 2 and 4. I'd bet the 3 is different as well.

About the Colorado Crush...

There's another font out there called Kino that might be a good match.

What's the font "GAME NIGHT" is in?

It looks like "GAME" is Nuetra Display-Bold and "NIGHT" is Nuetra Display-Titling

thanks. where can I download this from? Do you know?

Can someone please identify the font(s) used on the scoreboard of The Green Monster. It appears that the "Fenway Park" font is different than the numeral and team name fonts.

There is a large image here which should be easy, for someone, to identify from:

Green Monster Scoreboard

I believe one of them (that reads "Fenway Park") is Engravers Gothic, the numbers and other text looks like Interstate Bold.

OD_Signature.jpg

What's the font "GAME NIGHT" is in?

It looks like "GAME" is Neutra Display-Bold and "NIGHT" is Neutra Display-Titling

thanks. where can I download this from? Do you know?

It's available on houseind.com it's not free though

Oh, thanks anyways. At least I know what its called, however, I need it free. I'm quite broke. If anyone knows anyplace where I can download it for free, then that'd be great.

Oh, thanks anyways. At least I know what its called, however, I need it free. I'm quite broke. If anyone knows anyplace where I can download it for free, then that'd be great.

Do you just want to recreate the "GameNight" or do you need it for a larger project? If you need a small phrase I might be able to help.

DucksCupSig.png

ChargersSig4.gif