Name That Font!

pcgd

Im sure theres a select few guys that will be money on this one...

I am looking for the correct fonts (if n/a then ill recreate them) for all the Big 12 football teams.

kCkLFSX.pngWGUTHKC.pngnbweR1j.png

ʎɐqǝ uo pɹɐoqʎǝʞ ɐ ʎnq ı ǝɯıʇ ʇsɐן ǝɥʇ sı sıɥʇ

can anyone help me with this one?

pw.png

thanks

just bumping this up because I don't think anyone say it on the other page all the way on the bottom.

To me, it looks like some sort of Bookman, more than likely bold. You do mean the helmet, correct?

numberstrip.png

It's the second-from-bottom font in the provided number sheet in the concepts forum. Closest NFL font I've noticed is the Dolphins', but it's not an exact match because this font is less blocky and more curvy (if that makes sense.)

Kirsty Bold

EDIT: Link added.

That font damn near look like the same font as the U of Florida uses,thanks.

can anyone help me with this one?

pw.png

thanks

just bumping this up because I don't think anyone say it on the other page all the way on the bottom.

To me, it looks like some sort of Bookman, more than likely bold. You do mean the helmet, correct?

Yea the helmet

I don't know if its bookman. The P might be but the W is weird.

yankees-1.png

endzone.jpg

Means...

Am I correct and assuming that this is a NFL Properties typeface and is not available to the general public?

If not where can I get it so I can let my client and designers know?

Thanks a bunch.

One of these two could be at least close, but I'm going from memory - which is normally bad about this kind of stuff, so I could be completely wrong.

Check out Reforma Grotesk and Serifa BT. These aren't exact, but they might be close.

nav-logo.png

It's time once again to play "Name that Font!"

Today's entry is from the new Andretti Green Racing Acura from the American Le Mans Series.

AGRfont.jpg

Note the curved shape of the lower case "e" and the capital "F" as well as the lower case "r" and how it curves downwards.

Thanks in advance!

JeffB

HansonsSig.jpg

Click here to read Third String Goalie - The Hockey Jersey of the Day Blog

Click here to see my hockey and baseball jersey collection online

?You don?t like to see 20 kids punching 20 other kids. But it?s not a disgrace, It?s hockey.? - Michael Farber

B0007L1VJG.01._SS500_SCLZZZZZZZ_V1113129163_.jpg

The font for Atlantis please.

Looks like Albertus Italic with a horizontal scale of about 150. I could be wrong, but it's very close.

It might also possibly be a scaled version of Optima (italicized, of course). It looks like a damn-near perfect match. Not saying the previous post was wrong, just offering another possible solution.

*Disclaimer: I am not an authoritative expert on stuff...I just do a lot of reading and research and keep in close connect with a bunch of people who are authoritative experts on stuff. 😁

|| dribbble || Behance ||