Name That Font!

pcgd

Highway Gothic "B" and "C" have been the standard faces for years. Clearview is the new "cleaner" version many states have adopted. i don't think you'll find freebies of the name brand fonts, but RoadGeek B and C are very similar to Highway Gothic.

Carolina Dreamin'

ΓΔΒ ΓΔΒ ΓΔΒ

When a robotic Nixon is on the loose, we have a duty to take action.

Highway Gothic "B" and "C" have been the standard faces for years. Clearview is the new "cleaner" version many states have adopted. i don't think you'll find freebies of the name brand fonts, but RoadGeek B and C are very similar to Highway Gothic.

Actually, Highway Gothic "D" is the primary typeface for single- and two-digit Interstate highways. Variation "C" is thinner and thus used for 3-digit Interstate highways.

I know the old US highway shields aren't using Highway Gothic. It's something different. I found a freebie typeface today that looks similar, but I don't think it's quite the same.

This is a fairly vague description but: In the opening credits of Dances With Wolves they use a sweet font for the credits and main title. It is completely different from the font on the movie poster. Does anyone know what font it is? Any help is appreciated.

Here is an example of what i'm looking for. (i had to just take a photo of the tv, pardon the flash)

2008_09050081.jpg

Still wondering about this. Any help?

2014Event7_Medal.pngEvent5_Medal.pngSDLureFT1L2.pngwb9iz8.jpg

It looks like a modified version of Armada Bold for Oregon State, Armada Bold Compressed for UConn (Armada Bold for "Huskies" though).

On January 16, 2013 at 3:49 PM, NJTank said:

Btw this is old hat for Notre Dame. Knits Rockne made up George Tip's death bed speech.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I doubt anyone can find the exact font, but does anyone know of any similar fonts such as the ones in the pic? Anything similar...

quiksilver-wordmark2.jpg

QS-Logo.jpg

I am looking for any fonts that are similar to this or ones that are like this, not the exact one since it might be something that is a custom font.

LETS GO PENGUINS!

5x Stanley Cup Champions

I am looking for any fonts that are similar to this or ones that are like this, not the exact one since it might be something that is a custom font.

Sorry man, just looking at the image and comparing the I's makes it pretty evident this is a custom design. I'll keep an eye out for a similar font however I doubt you'll find anything exactly like it

Yeah, I know there won't be many just like that and I understand it's custom, I have the board shorts lol. I just want to know if there are any similar ones. I am trying to design my own tattoo and I want to make the Om look like it's in that font but I need to find other letters to see how I can make that happen.

It's sort of like this look but in black and with the Om in the middle instead of the pyramid, when it's designed and done I'll post a pic here but for now, I need to find similar fonts.

US-dollar-pyramid.jpg

LETS GO PENGUINS!

5x Stanley Cup Champions

Anybody know what the kgb font is?

www.kgb.com

And yes, if it's a pay font I intend to do so. Thanks!

if you ask them directly in their search feature, they should text you the answer. post up if they know it themselves. (that could be funny if they don't)

Carolina Dreamin'

ΓΔΒ ΓΔΒ ΓΔΒ

When a robotic Nixon is on the loose, we have a duty to take action.

Anybody know what the kgb font is?

www.kgb.com

And yes, if it's a pay font I intend to do so. Thanks!

if you ask them directly in their search feature, they should text you the answer. post up if they know it themselves. (that could be funny if they don't)

I actually did this back around 4th of July, the reply I got was "Fonts for Advertising". Pretty much a go **** yourself, I think. But if anyone else tries and gets something else....

UniJ