Blue Jackets Concept

mac

I felt like doing a hockey concept so here it is. I really like the blue jackets third jersey and I'm always stumped whenever I try to make a white version. Usually the black gets in the way. I've tried removing it from the the blue jersey before but I don't think it looked as good. In this concept I decided to embrace the black and go with an old dallas stars motif, where the striping was different from jersey to jersey. I like how this one turned out so I posted it. Feel free to tell me what you think.

ColumbusBlueJackets.png

iceohio.jpgvultshelmet.png

crossout3.png

Wow, not many complaints here. I guess with this, the star logo would become the primary, but it wouldn't go with the name Blue Jackets. Come to think of it, the Blue Jackets really don't have a logo to go with, so this is a great replacement.

I am a firm believer that flags should be in many logos. Of course, my state (Texas) has the best flag of all, and we have it on everything.

Wow, not many complaints here. I guess with this, the star logo would become the primary, but it wouldn't go with the name Blue Jackets. Come to think of it, the Blue Jackets really don't have a logo to go with, so this is a great replacement.

I am a firm believer that flags should be in many logos. Of course, my state (Texas) has the best flag of all, and we have it on everything.

I don't like that "CBJ" logo or that damn bug logo either...I'm from Columbus, and was excited when we got a team but hated those logos. I like the star logo though, and does fit well with the name since the star stands for Columbus being the Capital of Ohio. There is a lot of Civil War history behind the name "Blue Jackets" for Columbus. I really like the white jersey you have there...it's clean and I hope they use something like that when they play again.

I'm not sure you even need the black. The navy that the Blue Jackets wear is so dark, that the difference between it and the black you used is just enough to be noticeable. Since the team is named the Blue Jackets, why not dump the black altogether and change the black to navy? I don't see anything that requires black in your design - which is very nice and better than the Three Mile Island-colored bug.

"Start spreading the news... They're leavin' today... Won't get to be a part of it... In old New York..."

2007nleastchamps.png

In order for the Mets' run of 12 losses in 17 games to mean something, the Phillies still had to win 13 of 17.

Archived