New houston aeros logo

Ez Street

looks like they're going to the original Aeros' colors too.  must be a houston thing, what with the rockets going back to red it's only right that the aeros go to two tone blue

2016cubscreamsig.png

A strong mind gets high off success, a weak mind gets high off bull🤬

Right now I am brain dead after spending a day at an institution. Having to watch a crappy magic show and listening to a dull as heck concert. Getting back at about 4 in the morning.

So, you saw Yanni?  :D

I saw, I came, I left.

I like it.

I think it's interesting though, as we approach the 2 year anniversary of 9/11, that the effects are felt even in our world of logos.  

The Chicago Fire logo that Adrenaline did is not flame based but fireman based, and this......this would not have been equipped with sidewinder missiles before 9/11.  

Bullets, yeah that's to violent.  But missiles.......Mmmmmm   mass destruction.

I'm all for it though.  Looks good.

The Official Cheese-Filled Snack of NASCAR

The Chicago Fire logo's been around since the team's inception in 1998. (Great identity, too.  Puma screwed up the new incarnation of the jerseys, their earlier jerseys were boss.)

This new Houston logo is... DULL.  Sure, their old logo was a bit cartoony, but I prefer the old bomber look over this.  They had a creative wordmark, and definitely creative jerseys.  I can only imagine how dull and lifeless the new jerseys will be.  A sad, sad day.

Buy some t-shirts and stuff at KJ Shop!

KJ BrandedBehance portfolio

POTD 2013-08-22

On 7/14/2012 at 2:20 AM, tajmccall said:

When it comes to style, ya'll really should listen to Kev.

The voting on their web site is 89 for and 92 against. It's really divided!

I like the old Aeros uniforms probably better than any other in hockey and I will be more disappointed to see those go away than I will be to see the logo changed. The old logo was a bit busy and a bit cartoonish, as stated, but the new one, while dynamic, is a bit too simplified for me and does look like clipart as well.

It seems to need another element or color, perhaps some green trim from the old color palette.

It just doesn't say 'hockey' does it?

I'm torn. If I didn't have the old one to compare it to, I think I'd like it ok. Perhaps this change is due to the new ownership by the Wild and their marketing gurus.

JeffB

HansonsSig.jpg

Click here to read Third String Goalie - The Hockey Jersey of the Day Blog

Click here to see my hockey and baseball jersey collection online

?You don?t like to see 20 kids punching 20 other kids. But it?s not a disgrace, It?s hockey.? - Michael Farber

looks like clipart to me... I'm not a fan.

Yeah, the old Aeros logo was one of those rare cartoon-ish logos that I actually liked.  I really didn't see the need to change it, but then again, what do I know? :P

QPR%20Sig.png

I don't know. Maybe the telegram has not arrived yet!

Ok, there's somone on this board with a weirder sense of humour than I have.  :;):

Buy some t-shirts and stuff at KJ Shop!

KJ BrandedBehance portfolio

POTD 2013-08-22

On 7/14/2012 at 2:20 AM, tajmccall said:

When it comes to style, ya'll really should listen to Kev.

Out goes the B-25 Mitchell (Bomber), in with the F-22 (what ever) Jet.  I miss the green!  

It's a bit dull and not very eye appealing. :(

Kansas-BB-banner.png My-son-Soldier-banner.png

Kansas City Scouts (CHL) Orr Cup Champions 2010, 2019, 2021         St. Joseph Pony Express (ULL)  2023 Champions     Kansas City Cattle (CL)

Archived