Modifications On Current Brewers (Concept)

oakland ehs

EDIT: see my post below for the latest updates

I didn't do a ton of work on this. Added the piping on the uniform, modified ball in glove logo, made the jersey into a vest with a simple paint bucket, and alternated some logos.

What do you think?

3 comments:

1- You went overboard on sleeve logos. There should only be one, with the exception of a memorial or anniversary patch.

2- You appear to be heading into the future with this concept, making the ball/glove logo look quite out of place with the current wordmarks/logos. That logo should be left in the past.

3- I'd really like to see what the road jersey would look like. Maybe use the "Milwaukee" script on that one.

VmWIn6B.png

The glove logo and the present logo dont look right together at all. choose one or the other, the past logo or the present logo. They, with the piping and all, wouldnt look bad if you took away the glove logo. are these like a home jersey and 2 alts? Nice job on the rest though.

teamsnew2.png

I really the liked the uni design in concept #1. I like the sleeves. But, like people have already mentioned the Ball and Glove patch needs to go. It's sort of in the way of a good concept you made. But, I really like #1. Make a road one the same way you designed the Home #1.

Decent concept, but integrating the ball-in-glove logo absolutely kills any chance I have of liking it...

Would you like me to add your nickname to my signature? :D

Please ;)

QPR%20Sig.png

Decent concept, but integrating the ball-in-glove logo absolutely kills any chance I have of liking it...

Would you like me to add your nickname to my signature? :D

Please ;)

Consider it done :D

I saw, I came, I left.

New and old style-wise doesn't mix well. The Ball & Glove is clever, but that is where it ends. Try mixing the font used from 94-99 with the current logo and you would have better results.

shysters_sm.jpg

"One of my concerns is shysters show up and take advantage of people's good will and generosity".

LOL! :P

While I tend to agree with you guys, the Brewer fans have spoken. And spoken, and spoken, and spoken....

As for the concept, I don't think the jumble you have works very well. I like the vest idea (presuming it's a real vest), and the piping down the front, but I don't think the gold bill looks very good (the Astros tried this a couple years back).

Actually, the whole thing with the vests reminds me of the Helena Brewers:

martinez.jpg

ESCOBAR.jpg

New and old style-wise doesn't mix well.  The Ball & Glove is clever, but that is where it ends.  Try mixing the font used from 94-99 with the current logo and you would have better results.

Talk about not mixing well. The 1994-99 script is all hard angles, and the current logo is all about circles and no angles.

The Glove logo works better with the current scheme for that reason. I don't think it works all that well with the current scheme, but it's better with the awful current look than any element from the angular 90s scheme.

finally, people are beginning to see whats right.

the glove logo is a relic best left in the past.

oh but,....the brewers fans have spoken and spoken and spoken....

oh please.....its because they are MINDLESS SHEEP (yup, I said it) that dont know whats good for them. Holding on to nostalgia for nostalgia's sake unfortunately paints a bad image of the fanbase as one that is regressive and stuck in the past. Are most of the fans in Milwaukee smart enough to realize that bringing the glove logo back doesnt mean that paul molitor and robin yount will come right back with it? Truthfully, Im sure they are smart enough to know that. However, thier infatuation with that blue and yellow graphic design relic from the 70s paints a whole different picture.

the glove logo is dead. the current brewers scheme rules. game, set, match.

deal with it :hockeysmiley:

Archived