Blues going Cuban?

OMMF

That'd be interesting...I really like Cuban, but I like an owner with home town ties. Cuban could by the team and then become part of the St. Louis community, but I don't know if that would work with his Dallas ties.

I'd be much more interested if Shanahan Jr. could get that group together.

Anyway, back to topic, I could see this as a good thing for the league. As crazy as Cuban is perceived to be he would also bring some attention to the sport. Granted, you can't be as visible in the stands at a hockey game as you can on the sidelines of an NBA court but something tells me he'd still find a way to make himself known.

Noooooooooooooo :wacko:

Kansas-BB-banner.png My-son-Soldier-banner.png

Kansas City Scouts (CHL) Orr Cup Champions 2010, 2019, 2021         St. Joseph Pony Express (ULL)  2023 Champions     Kansas City Cattle (CL)

Actually it's more like this:

tx31c.gif

aac2_small.jpg

See that's what I had hoped but the Ticketmaster plan (which is from the AAC website) didn't show it that way. Hmm.

Edit: Ok I figured it out. When you click on the Dallas Stars seating chart on the AAC website, it gives you the seating chart for the ice shows, which use a much smaller rink than the standard 200'x85'

I've emailed him asking him to give strong consideration towards buying the team.

We'll see if I get something beyond a canned reply from some intern. It's my understanding he does answer quite a bit of email himself.

I used to dislike cuban but ive since realized that he's not such a bad owner and he certainly knows how to get publicity so if he's willing to keep the team in st.louis im all for it.

Cards08.jpg

World Champions: 1926 1931 1934 1942 1944 1946 1964 1967 1982 2006

He's been rumored in owning alot of teams recently.

On some MLB rumors I've heard Pirates and Cubs. I think basically he's looking to spread his wings ownership wise and any team that's for sale, his name gets brought up. And then someone probably just asked him if he'd be interested in the Cubs and he said he wouldn't turn it down.

I agree, I hope the Blues get a good owner that keeps them in Town. I can't see the blues moving though.

I've emailed him asking him to give strong consideration towards buying the team.

We'll see if I get something beyond a canned reply from some intern. It's my understanding he does answer quite a bit of email himself.

He does; I've communicated with him on a few occasions via e-mail. His replies are brief and to the point, but they're his.

nav-logo.png

If Cuban bought a hockey team why not the Penguins, as far as I know the new ownership for the Pens isn't official but I might be wrong about that. Either way he's from this area so he'd be good for any Pittsburgh team as owner.

Now that we have the one for the thumb, the other hand looks lonely........GO STEELERS

If Cuban bought a hockey team why not the Penguins, as far as I know the new ownership for the Pens isn't official but I might be wrong about that. Either way he's from this area so he'd be good for any Pittsburgh team as owner.

It's known by some that he and Lemieux don't get along. When Mario became part owner that ended any chance of Cuban being involved with the Pens.

Yes, the Blues are going Cuban :D

blues_castro.pngcastro_goblues.png

Hey, if he keeps the team in St. Louis I could live with it. And something tells me the owner's box would have one hell of a humidor.

The Havana Blues - after the team moves from STL. :blink:

Kansas-BB-banner.png My-son-Soldier-banner.png

Kansas City Scouts (CHL) Orr Cup Champions 2010, 2019, 2021         St. Joseph Pony Express (ULL)  2023 Champions     Kansas City Cattle (CL)

Archived