NHL Draft Lottery to be Televised on TSN

wheateater

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I haven't been this excited about 'burgh hockey in years. Get Fluery straightend out, have the Wrecking Ball and 66 still kicking after all these years...all we need now is a new arena...and the return of Kovalev ;)

Maybe it's just a way to raise the value of the franchise for sale :( Nah, we're going to turn it around!!

KISSwall09.jpg

4th for the wild...not bad at all, though it was agonizing to watch, first the chances going up that the wild coulda got the 1st pick, then that the ducks (the team i hate from day 1...for no good reason really), could also take the pick.

good luck to the pens, hopefully they can turn it around, cant wait to see hockey on opening day for once :D

qvAvG.jpg

4th for the wild...not bad at all, though it was agonizing to watch, first the chances going up that the wild coulda got the 1st pick, then that the ducks (the team i hate from day 1...for no good reason really), could also take the pick.

2003 has no role in that, does it? :hockeysmiley:

The great thing is that Anaheim has the first pick in round two because Tampa Bay traded the pick to get Vaclav Prospal back.

--Roger "Time?" Clemente.

champssig2.png
Follow me on Twitter if you care: @Animal_Clans.

My opinion may or may not be the same as yours. The choice is up to you.

And the Rangers lose again, they will be hearing that allot this year I see the Rangers losing 60 games :D

Then they will get the first pick. Of Course that draft won't have Crosby.

They'll just have to settle for that Phil Kessel guy.

--Roger "Time?" Clemente.

champssig2.png
Follow me on Twitter if you care: @Animal_Clans.

My opinion may or may not be the same as yours. The choice is up to you.

Archived