Blue Jays Hats

Davey

Anyone else whatching the Blue Jays vs Sealte Mariners game, but it just started and all , but is it just me or are they wearing their away hats, ( just the pure black ones) , or is it just the light ? Seems to me they are wearing their away hats. Anyone else seeing this and if im right anyone liking this, and why they are doing this ?

4kv29i.jpg

Good call by Ted Lilly ... assuming he made the call, of course.

Well the last time they ditched a regular cap was in 1993 to try to kill a losing streak (remember the white panel home caps? they replaced them with the road blues and wore em straight through to the logo change in 1997).

With the team 1-6 in their last 7 (even though only being outscored by 3 runs in that span) I guess they are trying the same thing.

---

Chris Creamer
Founder/Editor, SportsLogos.Net

"The Mothership" News Facebook X/Twitter Instagram

Well the last time they ditched a regular cap was in 1993 to try to kill a losing streak (remember the white panel home caps? they replaced them with the road blues and wore em straight through to the logo change in 1997).

With the team 1-6 in their last 7 (even though only being outscored by 3 runs in that span) I guess they are trying the same thing

Well i hope it works Chris because Lilly just gave a homerun off, just in the 2nd inning. I hope this isnt a jynx. Mabye they should bring back the blue lol.

4kv29i.jpg

Ugh, I just got home from that game. 3.5 hours...pretty much 3 innings an hour...

Yes they were wearing their black hats, and no I wasnt paying much attention to it till I saw it was mentioned on here. All I can say is they looked good and it did help them win. :P

neonmatrix_leafs2.gif

Because Korbyn Is Colour Blind, My Signature Is Now Idiot Proof - Thanks Again Braden!!

Go Leafs Go!

Ok, so when will the Blue Jays...er... Graphite Jays... er... um... Black Jays figure out BLUE should be a primary colour?

2004 San Jose Sharks 7th Man Fan of the Year

San Jose Gold Miners - 4x Lombardi Cup Champions

I'm on the bandwagon that they should be BLUE, but the black hat is 100 times better than graphite. Now they need to get those graphite numbers off the road jerseys and at least it will be tolerable.

KISSwall09.jpg

Ok, so when will the Blue Jays...er... Graphite Jays... er... um... Black Jays figure out BLUE should be a primary colour?

One step at a time -- let's just hope it's the black caps again tonight

I'm sure it wont be long before the Jays redo their image. Maybe in a year or 2, they might modify the jerseys and logo to capitolize on the whole "Canada's Team" theme. I hope they add more blue back into it and tone down on the black and graphite. I do like the new logo, but if they removed the J in it and added a Canadian themed secondary logo it would look great. I'm sure it would do well for them in sales, such as the "Token Canadian Team" much like the Craptors should be...if they could win a game and get some better looking duds and players to sport them.

neonmatrix_leafs2.gif

Because Korbyn Is Colour Blind, My Signature Is Now Idiot Proof - Thanks Again Braden!!

Go Leafs Go!

Archived