*claps*

Suigi

the only minor thing that threw me was the "new" CCLSP logo with just the leaf and "C".  overall it has a quick layout for easy navigation.  one other note would be to have any hyperlinks stand out from normal text (color, etc.).  looks good.

*whisper* how's the football pages coming?

Carolina Dreamin'

ΓΔΒ ΓΔΒ ΓΔΒ

When a robotic Nixon is on the loose, we have a duty to take action.

I think it seriously kicks some ass. The best page you've had since 99-00. I like the simplified Chris Creamer "alternate" logo. Very keen.

Some good :censored:, Chris.

Stay Tuned Sports Podcast
sB9ijEj.png

when I launch the page in AOL, I get a very simple site: no logo, no banner, no side bars and scoll texts, just plain text and a Honolulu-ish blue background. When I launch it in Explore however, I see what everyone else sees, I think.

like i said before, i think when navigating through the league sites, you should have the top hyperlinked to the main page or have the right frame permanantly on there.  otherwise you have to scroll back, and while its not a big deal, it still always bothers me.

but youve heard froim me like 3 diff ways gush on how pretty the new format is.

*also claps* great job, i liked the previous layout but this one will probably grow on me.  can't wait for the finished product!

2016cubscreamsig.png

A strong mind gets high off success, a weak mind gets high off bull🤬

Looks awesome...

...but it's Anahiem MIGHTY Ducks. Not Anaheim Ducks... Anaheim MIGHTY Ducks (or Mighty Ducks of Anaheim, whichever one you prefer)!!!

Otherwise, it's gggrrrrrrrreeeeeeeaaaat!!!

--Roger "Time?" Clemente.

champssig2.png
Follow me on Twitter if you care: @Animal_Clans.

My opinion may or may not be the same as yours. The choice is up to you.

Yea Chris the site is awsome

This is one of the 2 main things Canadian that i give thanks for everyday.

The other one is that the Blue Jays cant win for their lives

YANKEES 2003 WORLD SERIES CHAMPIONS

But that is not the point you have one hell of a first class site

and i think everyone really really thanks you for what you are doing for the sports logo world

Chris, I can't access any of the sports. I just get a java script void. The layout is great though.

Could this be a Mac problem?  Is there any other mac users here?  What OS are you using.

Also, is there any other AOL users here that can see if it works for them.

---

Chris Creamer
Founder/Editor, SportsLogos.Net

"The Mothership" News Facebook X/Twitter Instagram

I'm a MAC user.  OS 9.  I get the java script void message in my browser when I copy and paste the links on your site into my browser.  This happens on AOL and Explorer.  However, the site otherwise launches properly in Explorer, but not in AOL.  Right now when I launch it in Explorer, the main story is the Red Raiders new unis, but in AOL, the main story is still the Boise State unis.

I haven't tried this in Explorer, but I can use an index navagation to view the team pages, and the links work fine on the team pages.  I just used this method once to see if the team pages worked.

Archived