NHL Uniform Changes

Reaper

I've stumbled across a few pictures that show some changes for NHL jerseys.

Nashville Predators : Changed shoulder logo on home/away jerseys.

kariya_sm.jpg

Philadelphia Flyers: NHL Logo appears on the tip of the collar in NFL style. Is this a sign of things to come for every team?

13167.JPG

If anyone else has any pictures to share I'd be curious to see them.

I would imagine that every team will have the updated sheild logo on the collar for opening night.

For press conferences announcing player signings and acquisitions I think teams are using whatever jerseys they have on hand as I imagine that Reebok/The Hockey Company hasn't filled all their production quotas for the upcoming season.

For instance, for the press conference announcing that Jarome Iginla had resigned with the Calgary Flames the jersey he had was a CCM replica.

I would imagine that every team will have the updated sheild logo on the collar for opening night.

For press conferences announcing player signings and acquisitions I think teams are using whatever jerseys they have on hand as I imagine that Reebok/The Hockey Company hasn't filled all their production quotas for the upcoming season.

For instance, for the press conference announcing that Jarome Iginla had resigned with the Calgary Flames the jersey he had was a CCM replica.

If that's the case, then it's gonna be REAL interesting to see how RBK is gonna add the new NHL shield patch to the front on teams that use tie-downs (like the Rangers, Yotes dark, Isles 3rd, Leafs 3rd, Avs 3rd, Ducks 3rd, Wild 3rd, etc...)

FANTASY TEAMS

Housatonic U. Dragons (NCFA Basketball): 16-6 (8-4 Conf.)--National Runner-Up

Jersey State U. (NCFA Football): Inaugural Year - 2006

Motor City Silverhawks (WArFL): 9-4 (3rd--National Conf.)

Lehigh Valley Ironmen (WAmFL): Inaugural Season--2006

New England Marauders RFC (RLI): 6-0-7 (6th place)

Detroit Spirit (AA): 3-6 (T-4th--Patriot League)

Brooklyn Atlantics (IBF): 10-5 (1st--Appalachian Conf.)

Boston Mariners RFU (WRU): Coming Soon!

New York Americans (SHL): Inaugural Season - 2006-07

If that's the case, then it's gonna be REAL interesting to see how RBK is gonna add the new NHL shield patch to the front on teams that use tie-downs (like the Rangers, Yotes dark, Isles 3rd, Leafs 3rd, Avs 3rd, Ducks 3rd, Wild 3rd, etc...)

hmmmmm..very good point, maybe they will add it to the front right shoulder

I cant picture it such jerseys , like the coyotes, with their tie neck, and the maple leafs, with their as well ( forget what it is called ) , i think they should leave it at in the bottom right coner. They are going to far, u dont see basketball and baseball changed their designs when they came back from strike. The nhl is going to far, and the logo on the fron will be a distraction for me lol.

4kv29i.jpg

Based on the Flyers jersey shown (as that seems to be the newest one), no the jersey's are made of the same material. I think the more form fitting jersey's are just going to be smaller sizes.

I think the intent behind the form-fitting statements pertained more to goalies jerseys than skaters. While they may be a little smaller for the skaters to make clutching and grabbing harder, there appears to be a concerted effort to rein in the mushrooming size of goalie equipment. Recently, a lot of goalies had had comically oversized sleeves and jerseys that they could blouse out in hopes of stopping or slowing down a puck that they couldn't stop with their body.

"Start spreading the news... They're leavin' today... Won't get to be a part of it... In old New York..."

2007nleastchamps.png

In order for the Mets' run of 12 losses in 17 games to mean something, the Phillies still had to win 13 of 17.

Leafs dont have it nhl logo.

okiedsd.jpg

dam he looks good in that jersey lol.

I can't imagine that the NHL would only have one team have the NHL logo on their jersey collar.

BTW, Ferguson is turning the Leafs into contenders with multi year contracts to players like Wade Belak and the Concussion Twins. :blink:

I'd like for the Lightning to change their crest to the shoulder logo and change home jersey color from black to blue, but that'll never happen.....but it'd be nice if it did

I agree. I whipped this up real quick on photoshop just to show how cool it would look...

Nobody confuse this with a real change!!!

tb.jpg

I'd like for the Lightning to change their crest to the shoulder logo and change home jersey color from black to blue, but that'll never happen.....but it'd be nice if it did

I agree. I whipped this up real quick on photoshop just to show how cool it would look...

Nobody confuse this with a real change!!!

tb.jpg

that looks 100x better, imo.

Archived