NHL Uniform Changes

Reaper

Wasnt concussion it was a shoulder injury he said it him self, since he would know the best lol.

That's 'cuz he doesn't remember the concussions. He remembers the shoulder injury.

:lol:

"Start spreading the news... They're leavin' today... Won't get to be a part of it... In old New York..."

2007nleastchamps.png

In order for the Mets' run of 12 losses in 17 games to mean something, the Phillies still had to win 13 of 17.

I would imagine that every team will have the updated sheild logo on the collar for opening night.

For press conferences announcing player signings and acquisitions I think teams are using whatever jerseys they have on hand as I imagine that Reebok/The Hockey Company hasn't filled all their production quotas for the upcoming season.

For instance, for the press conference announcing that Jarome Iginla had resigned with the Calgary Flames the jersey he had was a CCM replica.

If that's the case, then it's gonna be REAL interesting to see how RBK is gonna add the new NHL shield patch to the front on teams that use tie-downs (like the Rangers, Yotes dark, Isles 3rd, Leafs 3rd, Avs 3rd, Ducks 3rd, Wild 3rd, etc...)

...and Thrashers' 3rd jersey:

third_skate_4.jpg

i think all of the NHL Teams should have the NHL logo where the NHL Logo is on their jerseys.

You're going to get your way - the NHL logo will be on the uniforms, right where the NHL logo is.

I'm glad we fixed this.

Or, to quote OMMF: " :blink: ".

"Start spreading the news... They're leavin' today... Won't get to be a part of it... In old New York..."

2007nleastchamps.png

In order for the Mets' run of 12 losses in 17 games to mean something, the Phillies still had to win 13 of 17.

That Thrashers 3rd jersey is horrifically ugly. What's with the "Atlanta" on the sleeve? Why not take the big bus to Tasteless Town and put "HOTLANTA" instead?

"The trouble with quotes on the Internet is that it's hard to verify their authenticity."

--Abraham Lincoln

That Thrashers 3rd jersey is horrifically ugly. What's with the "Atlanta" on the sleeve? Why not take the big bus to Tasteless Town and put "HOTLANTA" instead?

i disagree. the atlant alt is one of the leauge's best third sweaters.

Not even! All of Atlanta's sweaters are hideous, especially the alt.

6uXNWAo.png

being unique isn't always a bad thing. the thrashers set is kind of cool.

being unique isn't always a bad thing. the thrashers set is kind of cool.

Ill just add my thoughts and say I like it.

th_island1-med.gifStanley Cups 1980,1981,1982,1983

th_dodgers1-med.gifWorld Series Titles 1955,1959,1963,1965,1981,1988

th_boys1-med.gifSuper Bowl Titles VI,XII,XXVII,XXVIII,XXXth_jet2-med.gifSuper Bowl Title III

th_ny1-med.gifth_norangers-med.gif

newyorkislanders.gif

third_skate_4.jpg

That guy on the right has a look truly says, "Look at us all dressed up like a couple of dumbasses. Can you believe they make us wear these things in public?"

Only in a non-hockey market could you even attempt something as horrible as these pajama tops.

That HOTLANTA comment was the best ever. :notworthy::hockeysmiley::notworthy: Insightful and true beyond words.

JeffB

HansonsSig.jpg

Click here to read Third String Goalie - The Hockey Jersey of the Day Blog

Click here to see my hockey and baseball jersey collection online

?You don?t like to see 20 kids punching 20 other kids. But it?s not a disgrace, It?s hockey.? - Michael Farber

yea he wont look so good when hes lying on the ice with another concussion in that jersey :P

Ouch! That was mean. :hockeysmiley:

Ah, old Block Head finally becomes a Leaf. Far too little, far too late.

JeffB

HansonsSig.jpg

Click here to read Third String Goalie - The Hockey Jersey of the Day Blog

Click here to see my hockey and baseball jersey collection online

?You don?t like to see 20 kids punching 20 other kids. But it?s not a disgrace, It?s hockey.? - Michael Farber

Archived