Baltimore Orioles Concept

oakland ehs

If only it didn't have those stupid cartoon logos, everything else is darn close to perfection...

I agree. I love the general concept and can even deal with the cartoon on the sleeve, but (and I suspect I am in the mintority) I hate the "happy bird" cap (Love the current one) and do not like the cartoon bird on the alt.

But I LOVE the road jersey. Nice.

Disclaimer: If this comment is about an NBA uniform from 2017-2018 or later, do not constitute a lack of acknowledgement of the corporate logo to mean anything other than "the corporate logo is terrible and makes the uniform significantly worse."

BADGERS TWINS VIKINGS TIMBERWOLVES WILD

POTD (Shared)

I LOVE the bird on the alt. jersey. It looks old school and modern at the same time.

Very nice uni package.

spacer.png

FANTASY SPORTS: UBA (NBA): New York Scrapers | CL (MLB): St Pete Beach Clippers

I thought about the uniforms being a bit cartoony with those hats, but I find the current bird too realistic. I could try it with the "in between" bird they used for awhile.

BAL_648.gif

best orioles logo ever. why did they ditch it?

I thought about the uniforms being a bit cartoony with those hats, but I find the current bird too realistic. I could try it with the "in between" bird they used for awhile.

BAL_648.gif

best orioles logo ever. why did they ditch it?

Because Peter Angelos wanted to put his personal stamp on the logo. The current bird looks more like a robin. A real oriole is rarely seen with its head up like it is on the current cap.

Archived