UNLV changes football jerseys

BigMac12

What's worse is that it's a knock-off knock-off...I can't tell who the manufacturer is, but damn sure ain't Reebok.

Come to think of it, I don't know that Reebok actually designed the Falcons' uniforms. But it any event, I doubt that Brand X Jerseys were responsible for this design.

first NCState, and now UNLV....come on.... this jersey template is starting to do what the Broncos jersey style did around 1998 when EVERYBODY decided it looked cool and you couldnt go to a game without seeing one the teams wear it..... :cursing:

Maybe we'll be spared this time, and only schools and teams wearing red/black/white will be invaded and affected. We can only hope, although that puts my old high school in the crosshairs...

"Start spreading the news... They're leavin' today... Won't get to be a part of it... In old New York..."

2007nleastchamps.png

In order for the Mets' run of 12 losses in 17 games to mean something, the Phillies still had to win 13 of 17.

first NCState, and now UNLV....come on.... this jersey template is starting to do what the Broncos jersey style did around 1998 when EVERYBODY decided it looked cool and you couldnt go to a game without seeing one the teams wear it..... :cursing:

be really its jsut other companies knocking off each other since these jerseys are made by russel athletic, and NC State is made by Adidas, and the falcons are reebok. although in my mind they aren't a bad template to rip-off but i also love piping so my opinion is shunned among the community

spacer.png

First the Cardinals, and now UNLV?!

What in the world are you talking about? Cardinals?? :blink:

Have you seen the new Cardinals jersey? It doesn't look like UNLV's.

Smart is believing half of what you hear. Genius is knowing which half.

Archived