One more reason to hate the Bills' jerseys

nugent4president

I'm watching the Bill and Bears locally on the Bills TV Network, and I've seen something that just looks ridiculous. Both J.P. Losman and Eric Moulds have the Reebok logo up on the blue shoulder covering that we all hate. However, to make it stand out, it has a very thick outline in white on the blue. This is very bush league looking, as it takes away from the uniformity. Looking back at the game against the Colts, and this was not the case for either player. I'm trying to find photos and will post as soon as possible. Amen for corporate sponsers, eh?

ducks-large.jpg

I've seen it with other teams with sleeve numbers before. Jersey was altered to player specs, so there was no room for Reebok and number. Rules says jersey colors MUST match, so they cant stitch a white logo onto the blue, because that wouldn't match. In the NFL's twisted line of logic, this does.

Just when their clown suits couldn't look worse, just when your eyes have finally healed after they unveiled them, they come up with this.......

weak

Proud owner of the Utah Pioneers of the Continnental Baseball League.

GBCanada.png

PACKER BACKER FOREVER!

No, no it's not. Certainly the old one could have used a little something extra, but it didnt need to be completely scrapped.

I still don't have a website, but I have a dribbble now! http://dribbble.com/andyharry

[The postings on this site are my own and do not necessarily represent the position, strategy or opinions of adidas and/or its brands.]

You make a good point, but I'm just not sure that I kind find it inside myself to hate the Bills uniforms any more than I already do.

:lol:

Certainly this:

9593903.jpg

is better than this?

9333741.jpg

But not this:

spikethrow.jpg

"If things have gone wrong, I'm talking to myself, and you've got a wet towel wrapped around your head."

You make a good point, but I'm just not sure that I kind find it inside myself to hate the Bills uniforms any more than I already do.

:lol:

Certainly this:

9593903.jpg

is better than this?

9333741.jpg

But not this:

spikethrow.jpg

When did the Bills have the numbers on the shoulders instead of the sleves? :therock:

Archived