Best and worst NFL alts.

hoosier57

its called a fashion jersey.

why would it be a fashion jersey? because they actually wore it in a couple games last year

right off the bears site too

In 2004, for a Thanksgiving Day game, the team wears a "classic" uniform - orange jersey with navy numbers bordered in white, and the all-white "C" helmet decal

OhioStateBuckeyesLightBanner.png by RoscoeUA

hailtothechief.png by gingerbreadman

Thats not the jersey they wore last yr...

there is a slight difference being that one has a blue stripe the other does but it sure is close

dallas_04.jpg

Okay, let's clear up some things.

The orange alt the Bears wore last year was their Thanksgiving Classic Throwback.

That's the one PANTONE said it would be different than.

My guess is it will be the same as their previous fashion jersey.

Best? If were counting throwbacks the Cowboys win in a landslide, if they wore thsoe babys full time Id say they have the best unis in the league with Oakland and Green Bay behind them.

Worst? Id have to go with the Giants red if they still used it. Im also assuming the BEars orange will be a slap to the face of tradition.

Proud owner of the Utah Pioneers of the Continnental Baseball League.

GBCanada.png

PACKER BACKER FOREVER!

Best AFC

Buffalo's new alternate/Throwbacks with a strong second going to the Chargers powder blue. As much as I love the powder blues I gotta give the nod to Buffalo. Maybe it's the "their regular uniforms are so much uglier" effect. Buffalo's new alternates just look so sharp compared to those atrocities they normally wear.

Best NFC

Dallas' alternate/throwbacks wins in a walk. Man did those things look good when I was watching the game on the NFL network. Pure perfection. I love the Panthers in blue but those Cowboy unis are a true work of art. As much as I appreciate the tradition of the Cowboys mismatched regular unis, I would have no problem if they went to the alternates full time.

Worst AFC

Anything Cincinnati wears that is considered alternate. There is simply nothing good about those uniforms. They look like a construction site.

Worst NFC

Philly wearing the black. Ugh. Actually it's time for all the black alternates to move into history. It's just tired.

BB52Big.jpg

Best alternate: Green Bay :P

Best Throwback: San Diego (and they should stay a throwback)

Worst alternate: With so many to choose from, I'll go with the Ravens

Worst Throwback: Chicago Bears

shysters_sm.jpg

"One of my concerns is shysters show up and take advantage of people's good will and generosity".

PANTONE said it would be different than the fashion jersey. Im guessing white #s.

right. PANTONE said it was "close" to the fashion one, but not exactly like it.

No matter what its gonna be my Worst Alt.

On the throwback, More than the blue stripes, they also lacked the GSH, and had a different number font.

The bears are allowed to wear the orange Throwback in my book, that looked ok for a game. But they shouldn't wear a new alt.

Best NFC: Panthers (should be their main)

Best AFC: Texans (I actually like the red more)

Worst NFC: Eagles black/green combo

Worst AFC: tie between the Pats Silver (they should be having red) and Bengals Orange/Black (should be wearing white pants)

i agree completly about the pats......they looked like dirty white out there. but i hear they are going to a different silver so it wont look like that.....but a red one would be much better then silver

Archived