ridiculous

slats7

I dont understand what the elastic at the end of the sleeves does for them. I can understand the QB's wearing the loose sleeves as to not mess up their throwing motion, but what does having no sleeves benefit say a saftey or a DT?

they just like it that way. they want to show off their muscles. I don't mind short sleeves, butr Micheal strahans is to short.

I know Tiki and Strahan have worn their sleeves like that for a while. Didn't notice Finn doing that last year, though. I could be wrong.

Just wait 'til we get our first look at the Northwestern stripes on these sleeves this Thursday. :blink: I'm scared.

njd.gifnym.gifpats3gr8.jpg

I know Tiki and Strahan have worn their sleeves like that for a while. Didn't notice Finn doing that last year, though. I could be wrong.

Just wait 'til we get our first look at the Northwestern stripes on these sleeves this Thursday. :blink: I'm scared.

I first noticed it on Finn.

nygiantsSig.gif

newyorkislanders.gif

It kinda looks as if they just took some scissors and cut the sleeves shorter than regulation. There should be a minimum cut in the NFL, i.e. no visible pit hair or deltoid, and sleeve must meet between shoulder and tricep. That's still short, but not as short as these Giants are wearing.

I still don't have a website, but I have a dribbble now! http://dribbble.com/andyharry

[The postings on this site are my own and do not necessarily represent the position, strategy or opinions of adidas and/or its brands.]

CA7840E75E4F4B8C9A2D7D6B0529DE89.jpg

430BDCA7F1294F5285458B1138CFBD19.jpg

518C9AB5F4CB4686854717D37AAD9F84.jpg

They are just simply trench cut uniforms. I actually like the style, but striping or logos make them look so much better. Look at Ohio State. The majority of the linebackers and running backs wear trench cut sleeves. The stripes and the fact that the pads aren't as big as Strahan's help make it look solid.

km3S7lo.jpg

Zqy6osx.png

I don't care. Personally I advocate the lessening of sleeves because as a player, it cuts down on holding and gives a freer use of the arms. That and it makes your muscles look swoll :P

I dont understand what the elastic at the end of the sleeves does for them. I can understand the QB's wearing the loose sleeves as to not mess up their throwing motion, but what does having no sleeves benefit say a saftey or a DT?

For a safety? No idea.

For a DT? Gives the O-Lineman less stuff to grab.

#CHOMPCHOMPCHOMP

I dont understand what the elastic at the end of the sleeves does for them.  I can understand the QB's wearing the loose sleeves as to not mess up their throwing motion, but what does having no sleeves benefit say a saftey or a DT?

For a safety? No idea.

Helps you get your arms up for the pick/pass coverage.

Archived