Omaha Ak-sar-ben Knights

philly97flyer

Ok, does anyone know when they are releasing the design for the jerseys. Its September, the season starts in a month and we still ahvent seen them yet. I went on their official team store on their site and u can order replicas. However, there is no picture of the actual jersey. In the descriptions, the home jersey is said to be red and the road will be white. My guess is that well most likely see Calgary clones.

n193600158_30266861_5084.jpg

UserBar_CCSLC.jpg

I know that for the Gretzky game, they have some screen shots of the AHL team jerseys. Looking at those; it seems it will just be a clone of the Flames jersey, though the yellow looks very gold like. Of course, that could be the shadowing/mock-up.

12.jpg

Wait wait wait... AHL teams in an NHL game?

I just wet 'em.

On 1/25/2013 at 1:53 PM, 'Atom said:

For all the bird de lis haters I think the bird de lis isnt supposed to be a pelican and a fleur de lis I think its just a fleur de lis with a pelicans head. Thats what it looks like to me. Also the flair around the tip of the beak is just flair that fleur de lis have sometimes source I am from NOLA.

PotD: 10/19/07, 08/25/08, 07/22/10, 08/13/10, 04/15/11, 05/19/11, 01/02/12, and 01/05/12.

Wait wait wait... AHL teams in an NHL game?

I just wet 'em.

don't get too excited... it's the bastard game...

also, the knights site says red at home, white on the road? i think they have it confused.

i thought the AHL decided they'd be returning to home whites.

Of course. It would figure that the crappiest NHL game would be the only one to license the AHL. Sigh. I'll still have to at least give it a rental, just to play a Wolves-Moose game in all its digital splendor.

Oh, and to stay on topic, cloning the Flames jersey is a disappointment. I was expecting at the very least to see some silver added in to stay consistent with the Knights' color scheme.

For all the bird de lis haters I think the bird de lis isnt supposed to be a pelican and a fleur de lis I think its just a fleur de lis with a pelicans head. Thats what it looks like to me. Also the flair around the tip of the beak is just flair that fleur de lis have sometimes source I am from NOLA.

PotD: 10/19/07, 08/25/08, 07/22/10, 08/13/10, 04/15/11, 05/19/11, 01/02/12, and 01/05/12.

I know that for the Gretzky game,

What Gretzky game?

I am unaware...

basically, as mentioned, Sony's game, formerly Faceoff. personally, I preferred it to the other two, cus I couldn't take the crap that is NHL 2005's gameplay, and I got bored with every team in 2K5 playing the exact same way game in and game out-it was basically same style, different sweater.

Of course. It would figure that the crappiest NHL game would be the only one to license the AHL. Sigh. I'll still have to at least give it a rental, just to play a Wolves-Moose game in all its digital splendor.

that's news to me, I didn't think NHL 06 would have it ;) I've known Gretzky was gonna have it for a while now, but I heard nothing about the crappiest NHL game even thinking about it :D

2016cubscreamsig.png

A strong mind gets high off success, a weak mind gets high off bull🤬

I'll still have to at least give it a rental, just to play a Wolves-Moose game in all its digital splendor.

Finally, someone else realizes that the NHL's greatest past-rivalry is the AHL's greatest modern-day rivalry.

Here's to ya.

Welcome to DrunjFlix

Oh, you know it. Weekend series in Rosemont this past season. Saturday, tightly played, great defensive battle, a 1-0 final. So all those bottled-up emotions show up on Sunday - and a fight breaks out in warmups. Couple of knuckle dusters during the game, hard hitting all around, and I think the Wolves tallied 5 on their way to a win. Mmmm, that's good hockey.

Plus, when the Wolves and Moose get together, you've got two of the best uni sets in pro hockey on the ice. Right up there with the 5 members of the Original 6 not named the Boston Bruins.

Archived