Minnesota Gophers Football Concept

phayze

Haven't posted a concept in a while but here goes.

I liked the Gophers metalic gold they used for a couple years a while back, so I made a concept using it and some black trim sans the double M's. The player names looked good in illustrator but after being shrunk down they look sort of crappy now.

You hear that loud crashing sound? Yeah thats probably me breaking some sort of tradition.

gophers.png

Untitled-1.png

NICE!

Love the white outline on the "M"

Think the white jersey is a HUGE improvement.

Not fond of yellow jerseys in football, but otherwise, this is verry nice work.

On maroon, may want to go yellow/maroon/yellow on the elastic?

Disclaimer: If this comment is about an NBA uniform from 2017-2018 or later, do not constitute a lack of acknowledgement of the corporate logo to mean anything other than "the corporate logo is terrible and makes the uniform significantly worse."

BADGERS TWINS VIKINGS TIMBERWOLVES WILD

POTD (Shared)

NICE!

Love the white outline on the "M"

Think the white jersey is a HUGE improvement.

Not fond of yellow jerseys in football, but otherwise, this is verry nice work.

On maroon, may want to go yellow/maroon/yellow on the elastic?

I needed an alternate jersey, but theres no way in hell I'd make it black. Thats a line I would never cross. :P

I wanted to keep black a consistant trim color though and not just for outlines, thats why its in the elastics on the home/alt. I'll experiment with it though if I update this.

Untitled-1.png

The Minnesota 49ers? LoL, joking, good concept! It adds some flare to the basic uni, keep it up.

"You are nothing more than a small cancer on this message board. You are not entertaining, you are a complete joke."

twitter

Haven't posted a concept in a while but here goes.

I liked the Gophers metalic gold they used for a couple years a while back, so I made a concept using it and some black trim sans the double M's. The player names looked good in illustrator but after being shrunk down they look sort of crappy now.

You hear that loud crashing sound? Yeah thats probably me breaking some sort of tradition.

gophers.png

Great job on these. It looks like you took the best parts out of the "M & M" unis from 10 years back and incorporated them into this set. Very nice job. However, I'm not so sure about the gold mask.

I like them.

But the 49ers comment was more appropriate than I thought the first time I saw these. Minnesota is a more purple shade of burgundy or maroon than the color you used. Other than that, I like these a lot, although I kinda like the gold they use now.

"Start spreading the news... They're leavin' today... Won't get to be a part of it... In old New York..."

2007nleastchamps.png

In order for the Mets' run of 12 losses in 17 games to mean something, the Phillies still had to win 13 of 17.

Those are sweeeeeet!!! :notworthy: I'd love to see them change to those.

Great job Phayze!!!

Kansas-BB-banner.png My-son-Soldier-banner.png

Kansas City Scouts (CHL) Orr Cup Champions 2010, 2019, 2021         St. Joseph Pony Express (ULL)  2023 Champions     Kansas City Cattle (CL)

Archived