NFL Alternate Logos Project

Chief.

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well how about that, I had some time to throw set 9 together. I tried to make the front of the Ram's face, but let's not discuss that... Took the Rams Arch logo and messed around with it a little, same with the Jets, that's the simple jet from their old wordmark with a few tweaks and another Jet added. The Giants is my original design with the Empire State Building.

C&C Please, guys. Your feedback keeps this going!

NFLAlternates9.png

I really like the Giants one. I couldn't see it on a uniform or anything, but it would look great for merchandise. The Rams one is decent. Not too much going on though. I'm not really big on the Jets one though. It just seems like there may be a better route to go with that one. If you've ever seen the foam hats they make, you could try to model the Jets one off of that.

Overall, I think you've done a great job with these. While I have no idea which ones would make it as part of a team's identity, it's a different and unique project, so bravo! Some specific comments(just two really):

Texans - Does anyone else agree that "T" logo would look fanastic if he simply had the star as white space cutting into the T as opposed to the star having an outline?

Giants - Too much empty plue space - I wonder if the concept can be reworked so that the tail of the y IS the base of the building.

Keep it up!

HornetsTwistSig.gif

New York Jets |3-3| First, AFC East

New York Mets |74-88| Fourth, NL East

New York Islanders|34-37-11| Fifth, Atlantic Division

New Orleans Hornets |21-45| Third, Southwest Division

The Rams alternate is beautiful. That's all I'll say about that one.

I'm not quite sure where you're going with the Jets alternate.

The New York Giants alt is great for merchandise, but I don't know where it would look in place on a Giants jersey.

Otherwise, keep it up. Great job on finishing what you started (almost)

• 3 weeks later...

Archived