NFL Alternate Logos Project

Chief.

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply
these last 3 look good man...i agree that the "D" for dallas would have been more affective...the Steelers one is my fav. out of this set

Really? The Steelers one is your favorite? I just tried to keep it plain and simple. Keep up the feedback, I really appreciate it.

Some of the logos need medical attention . . . however your Jaguars is very nice.

I also like the Texans, Cowboys & Pittsburgh logos - very nice. I would say that the Ravens logo was in 3rd place.

I didn't see one for Kansas City. Good work :D

Kansas-BB-banner.png My-son-Soldier-banner.png

Kansas City Scouts (CHL) Orr Cup Champions 2010, 2019, 2021         St. Joseph Pony Express (ULL)  2023 Champions     Kansas City Cattle (CL)

As a Packer fan, I would not like to see the Packers put cheese on any type of logo.  It's corny and very, very old. 

its kinda corny in itself to wear a fake piece of cheese on your head

You mean..cheesy?

*groans can be heard*

MouthoftheSouth.jpg

I don't speak for democrats, democrats don't speak for me.

As a Packer fan, I would not like to see the Packers put cheese on any type of logo.  It's corny and very, very old. 

You mean..cheesy?

*groans can be heard*

lol...no..

What you take state pride for nothing?? We are cheeseheads... And if you don't want that classifaction tell all of your friends to not wear it on there heads.. I like the Pack alt.. My favorite so far is by far the Ravens and Raiders..We need a titans that would be cool

3teamsigANIM.gif

You mean..cheesy?

*groans can be heard*

lol...no..

What you take state pride for nothing?? We are cheeseheads... And if you don't want that classifaction tell all of your friends to not wear it on there heads..

:rolleyes:

I'm not proud of the fact that the best thing Wisconsinites are known for are the wedges of fake cheese they wear on their heads.

Thankfully nobody I know still wears those things.

• 2 weeks later...

Set 8 is here. I was going to save the Chiefs for last, but I had an idea and went with it. I know the Colts logo is plain, but that team needs to keep it classic, right?

C&C Please.

NFLAlternates8.png

As much as I hate the Eagles, I like your idea. The idea's good for the Chiefs, but I'm not feeling it. It's good you tried to actually make a Chief, but he looks weird to me. Maybe work on his face a bit. The Colts one is fine as well. Simple, yet effective. Reminds me of the Cubs logo.

Thanks, guys. That helmets not working for me, though. ^_^

Anyway, I'm working on the Rams right now. Then maybe the Jets and Giants.

Sweet, I can't wait 'till you do the Rams. I like all of these logos, and so far my favorite would have to be the Bills one.

Thanks a lot, man. As for the Chief, any suggestions on what to do with the face. Since my school name is the Indians I was thinking of seeing if they would use it for graphics on the web site or something so any suggestions would be VERY helpful.

Archived