Jersey i.d.

Kenworth

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Trying to work on a logo during shifts at work.  Hang in there guys, mine is coming soon and it will be "Wild".

2004 San Jose Sharks 7th Man Fan of the Year

San Jose Gold Miners - 4x Lombardi Cup Champions

After days of trying to figure out the logo, I present my jersey:

jerseyID.gif

Primary Crest: A cream moon with a gold techno dot outline in and out of a Minnesota Wild-like swash with a 49er gold Shark fin star shooting.  The symbolism behind this is, the night I was born, my mom saw a shooting star pass by a crescent moon.

Left shoulder logo: The 1998 USA Hockey logo with has the stars and stripes in the logo.

Right shoulder logo: The primary logo for Major League Football's San Jose Gold Miners

Around the chest: Ok, if I had to squeeze 6 logos in one section, you'd need a magnifying glass to see them.  With my jersey design, it made a ring around my logo.

Notes: I'm 24 right now, but on Boxing Day I'll turn 25.  The colors symbolize a number of things.  First off, the Deep Midnight Blue is represent of a nighttime sky and represenation of the California Golden Bears.  The cream is what the Giants use for their uniforms and to show brightness of a moon.  The gold represents the 49ers and San Jose State University.  

Now that's quarter to 4am, I'm sleeping.  L8r.

2004 San Jose Sharks 7th Man Fan of the Year

San Jose Gold Miners - 4x Lombardi Cup Champions

Well, this is my first ever try at one of these things.

jp-jersey.gif

Of course, I didn't realize the shoulder patches were on wrong until AFTER I finished it. Oops...

My main logo is inspired (loosely) by the "205" jerseys Ruben Studdard wore on American Idol. "DVI" is the Roman numeral for "506" (New Brunswick's area code).

The body also incorporates striping based on the Patriots' and Capitals' uniforms.

My high school wore yellow and black (hence the right sleeve), my university (UNB) wears red and black, hence the left sleeve. Canadian and New Brunswick flags are on the shoulder.

I have an interest in roads and transportation, so the Trans-Canada Highway sign is on the right sleeve. The font for "KIRBY" and "20" is the same one used on road signs.

JPK

mjrjersey1.gif

mjrjersey2.gif

mjrjersey3.gif

Sorry this took so long. I couldn't narrow down what logos I wanted, so I decided to do a complete set of jerseys: home (white), away (green) and alternate (yellow).

The colors (green and white) are from my high school, Our colors were taken after the Boston Celtics colors, because the first coach of the school (who coached for over 30 years) played for the Celtics. After he died ? and after I graduated ? they added yellow as an accent color; that's why I used it on the alternate.

The main logo is a monogram of my user name mjrbaseball. It's my initials, plus my favorite sport.

The flags on the left shoulder are:

Home ?

Away ?

Alt. ?

(The last is a fictitious nation in a fantasy world, part of an on-line game I play in called .)

On the right shoulder are:

Schools I attended

Home ?

Away ?

Where I work

Alt. ?

The small front logos are teams I root for (all baseball, of course):

Home ?

Away ?

(Class AAA - Phillies)

Alt. ?

(Class A - Pirates)

On the back is my name, and the number is my age, as you asked.

The fonts are symbolic of my interest in trains and railroading, especially historic railroads. The number is in the font used by the old , while the name is in the typeface used by the .

I hope I didn't go overboard. ;)

CK3ZP8E.jpg

here's mine.Uni

Explaination:

Uniform style is loosely based off the first extremely original jersey idea I had, which I used for Pitt Pens.

Colors:  same colors used for my CND Designs stuff.  Influenced by Buffalo Sabres, thought not exact same colors.

Main Logo:  My CND Designs logo.  CND stands for Carter Nicholas Dunn.

Left Breast:  Buffalo Sabres, my absolute favorite team, logo.

Right Breast:  My July Webdav entry (Utah Stallions).  I am really proud of this logo.

Front Bottom Left:  My age, 17, done in the Buffalo Sabres font.

Front bottom Right:  Cardinal on a tomahawk, representing the two baseball teams I root for, the Saint Louis Cardinals and the Atlanta  Braves.  

Shoulder:  USA flag over Georgia flag.  I live in a suburb or Atlanta, Georgia.

Back:  Name and number in basic font.  Sabres font didn't look right.  Dunn is my last name.  28 is my lucky number.

Back bottom Left:  Forest Green W is for my school, the Westminster Schools, where I am a Senior.  Our Wildcat logo is clip-art like, and not good, so I used a W instead.  

Back bottom Right:  Logo for the Ohio Weslyan University Battling Bishops.  OWU is my first choice school.

Wow, I don't think I've ever posted a jersey design before. Well, here's my first offering for you!

ns-jersey.gif

A very simple design with a simple explanation. The main crest is obviously my company logo that you see below in my signature. The flag on the right shoulder is the Union Jack of Great Britain. My ancestors are all from the UK. The logo on the left shoulder is that of the Jacksonville Jaguars, the one sports team I actually care about. I opted not to put a second logo on the right front of the jersey b/c of the positioning and size of the main crest.

Shiznit_Uniform.gif

First off I'm 19 (Hence number 19).

The left shoulder crest is the shield on the Portuguese flag.  I was born and raised in the US but my heritage is 100% Portuguese.  On the other side is the Pats old logo.  I'm not sure why I used the Pat the Patriot logo instead of flying elvis but it's there.  

I wanted the uni to have a classic look to it.  The ND in the shield is a little NowDesing logo I threw together.

Archived