MLB Playoff Wallpapers

mjrbaseball

There is one problem with these. The Yankees it is impossible for the Yankees to play the White Sox in the first round. The only way the Indians can win the Wild Card is if the Yankees beat Boston today. If the Yankee win today they would clinch the second best record in the AL meaning if Clevland won the wild card they would play Cleveland and the White Sox would play LA.

There is one problem with these. The Yankees it is impossible for the Yankees to play the White Sox in the first round. The only way the Indians can win the Wild Card is if the Yankees beat Boston today. If the Yankee win today they would clinch the second best record in the AL meaning if Clevland won the wild card they would play Cleveland and the White Sox would play LA.

You are correct. I didn't figure that in.

The wallpapers are corrected.

CK3ZP8E.jpg

It does look great. The only thing I would do differently is swap the WS logo and the champions' space - it just doesn't look right for a results arrow to point downwards.

Still, excellent job!

I thought about doing that. But when I was assembling the early drafts, I liked putting the WS logo at the top as kind of a heading for the whole page. But you're right, it could work the other way too.

CK3ZP8E.jpg

Id make it so that all the circles have the teams primary home hat logo. ie change the Stos and the Pads to match the others for consistencies sake. Awesome job!

Proud owner of the Utah Pioneers of the Continnental Baseball League.

GBCanada.png

PACKER BACKER FOREVER!

OK-- White Sox v. LA A of A, and St. Losers (what can I say, I'm a Cubs fan) v. Astros it is.

Since You are a Cubs fan and Im a Reds fan, I shall cheer for the Sox :devil:

Only kidding of course

honestly, I don't care who wins as long as StL loses........ I without a doubt will cheer on the Sox if (and most likely when) they make the WS against the Cardinals.

OK-- White Sox v. LA A of A, and St. Losers (what can I say, I'm a Cubs fan) v. Astros it is.

Since You are a Cubs fan and Im a Reds fan, I shall cheer for the Sox :devil:

Only kidding of course

honestly, I don't care who wins as long as StL loses........ I without a doubt will cheer on the Sox if (and most likely when) they make the WS against the Cardinals.

Chigago will never see a WS win. Sorry buddy, they should've let that goat in...

stlouisrams.jpg

Archived