Colorado State in gold jerseys

Mingjai

Anyone see CSU wearing gold jerseys and green pants against Wyoming on ESPN Classic? The colors on my reception here are a little washed out, so the gold looks like white. I don't really like them, but I'll wait until I see some good pics before I pass judgment.

Visit my store on REDBUBBLE

They look like a fashion jersey put into action. It's a good idea for a one-time deal. It's like the pats silver jerseys, but why didn't the other team wear dark?

Especially since Wyoming uses gold liberally in their own uniforms, but the brown would stand out much better.

"Start spreading the news... They're leavin' today... Won't get to be a part of it... In old New York..."

2007nleastchamps.png

In order for the Mets' run of 12 losses in 17 games to mean something, the Phillies still had to win 13 of 17.

which is generally an okay rule until a team wearing vegas gold comes around...I remember the Sun Bowl a few years ago, Purdue wore all gold against Washington...I had a hell of a time figuring out which team was which :wacko:

now the Humanitarian Bowl several years before that, that was a good use of gold jerseys: Southern Miss wore gold jerseys and black pants against Idaho...who wore black jerseys and gold pants.

2016cubscreamsig.png

A strong mind gets high off success, a weak mind gets high off bull🤬

Here are some more pictures. I think the gold needs to be darker and either eliminate the white outline around the number or add a green outline around the white (like the Boston Bruins numbers on their Pooh bear thirds). Tackle twill would be nice too. . . .

apBYU01_WYOMING_COLOR_003Y0.jpg

apBYU01_WYOMING_COLOR_0049E.jpg

apBYU01_WYOMING_COLOR_0049T.jpg

apBYU01_WYOMING_COLOR_00489.jpg

Visit my store on REDBUBBLE

thanks.....i see y they only wore them once not to good looking gold

yeah, those are the ones. now if somebody could scrounge up a pic of Wyoming's old yellow jersey I can die a happy man :hockeysmiley: cus I know it existed

2016cubscreamsig.png

A strong mind gets high off success, a weak mind gets high off bull🤬

Hey guy, I'm a long time reader, and I just got my account.

I like the CSU golds...but they need to be MUCH darker. It was almost impossible to differentiate CSU from Wyoming.

Wyoming has the drop-shadows, CSU doesn't.

But you're right; distinguishing one team from another shouldn't have to be that difficult of a task.

48142444846_3aa6afbd89_m.jpgNCAA Baseball Champions | 2014, 2019 

facebook

Archived