Oregon's Futuristic Jerseys

SteveToms

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Haven't seen a picture of these posted yet, but it is ugly.

Oregon.jpg

:Oo: wow. wow. wow. wow. That's even worse than the MLB TATC jerseys... and yes they do look like they are from the past....

I thought black could get no uglier after Miami did that basketball jersey a couple days ago.

Put Your Hands up For Detroit (our lovely city)

are you sure these aren't the oregon furturistic jerseys? they fit the profile of all the rest.

duckuni8fy.jpg

For Oregon those would be respectable and realistic TATC jerseys.

if not for the yellow sleeve, and as far as all the Nike piping jerseys go... These really arent too bad. I like them in these colors.

twitter_zps93c9c8f9.png @josh_j12 smbelt_zps438edf04.png

CFA- Fargo Bobcats

are you sure these aren't the oregon furturistic jerseys? they fit the profile of all the rest.

duckuni8fy.jpg

On Second thought I think it's definitely photoshopped. Just like this photoshopped Florida one. Same background and everything.

f9e66ad48b.jpg

Not to mention VT's weird little point on the 5...

duckuni8fy.jpg

On Second thought I think it's definitely photoshopped. Just like this photoshopped Florida one. Same background and everything.

f9e66ad48b.jpg

Not to mention VT's weird little point on the 5...

and that the Gators "futuristic" jersey has the entire left sleeve and shoulder orange, as they don't have the same piping as the VaTech and Miami jerseys...

Archived