Incident

CC97

Hey everyone,

We ran into a bit of a problem earlier this evening when, somehow, someone found out my password and decided to go to town on here.

Their IP Address was logged and he has been reported to his ISP.

Everything should be the same as always on here, please let us know if you notice anything is different then it was before.

Big thanks to Yzerfan for helping the board get back on its feet so quickly.

Cheers,

Chris

---

Chris Creamer
Founder/Editor, SportsLogos.Net

"The Mothership" News Facebook X/Twitter Instagram

The hacker was either lazy and indecisive or just fluffing around. Rather than deleting a lot of the things that could have been deleted, he just turned them off. A few things were deleted that we had to recreate, so some forums might be in the wrong spots or incorrectly named. These are things that can be fixed as they're found. As far as we can see, no irreparable damage was done.

Yes! I was wondering, all of a sudden the board vanished and in the corner it said: "Hacked by latin pimp." That guy is such a loser, trying to ruin something we all love because of his insecurities. Thanks. First post, long lingerer.

charge.png

amateur hacker jerks. the reselience of ccslc prevails with a bit of help from general stupidty!

"You are nothing more than a small cancer on this message board. You are not entertaining, you are a complete joke."

twitter

man that latinpimp guy is probably some 30-something year old guy who lives in mommy's basement and gets off by messing with other peoples internet stuff. (No offense to anyone out there who lives in their parents house, heck I do, but I'm only 20)

For all you guys know, it could be someone who is still on the boards. A person could have done it from a different computer with a different username, and then gone back to the old one with the old username.

For all you guys know, it could be someone who is still on the boards. A person could have done it from a different computer with a different username, and then gone back to the old one with the old username.

In my experience, it usually isn't. A couple of the Rivals.com team boards were hacked during the Final Four with some nasty images. The same thing happened to some other boards I post on. Hopefully it's the same thing. If someone here did it, that's just lame.

spikes.jpg

Whoa, whoa, whoa... you can access this board on more than one computer?

AstrosTransitionsSig.gif

Seems like it was just a coincidence then that this site was hacked, if latinpimp got into a few other boards as well.

If so, no biggie per se. It's a scary thing to happen, but I guess it's better to just be random then have it done specifically by a member.

Back-to-Back Fatal Forty Champion 2015 & 2016

Seems like it was just a coincidence then that this site was hacked, if latinpimp got into a few other boards as well.

If so, no biggie per se. It's a scary thing to happen, but I guess it's better to just be random then have it done specifically by a member.

Exactly

I have since patched up the security holes.

---

Chris Creamer
Founder/Editor, SportsLogos.Net

"The Mothership" News Facebook X/Twitter Instagram

somehow, someone found out my password and decided to go to town on here.

Was it "logos"?

Close. It was "Time?"

:P

It was "12345"

Amazing... i have the same combination on my luggage!

Stay Tuned Sports Podcast
sB9ijEj.png

somehow, someone found out my password and decided to go to town on here.

Was it "logos"?

Close. It was "Time?"

:P

It was "12345"

Amazing... i have the same combination on my luggage!

Interesting.....that's close to my debit card PIN. :P

staffordsigbuffda6.jpg

Owner of

Kalamazoo Tech Kobras (Nat'l College Fant. Assc. Basketball, Football, and Hockey)

2006-07 NCFAB National Champions

2006 NCFAF Midwest Conf. Champions

Rochester Patriots (Major League Hockey - AHL Fantasy League) 2005-06 Neilson Cup Champs

Detroit Black Panthers (Xtreme Hockey League) 2005-06 Yzerman Conference Champs

Sheldon Motorsports (TRAC) - #20 Guinness Chevy & #21 UPS Chevy #44 Syracuse University Chevy

Commissioner of

MLH (Major League Hockey, an AHL Fantasy League)

TRAC (Team Racing Auto Circuit, NASCAR)

Archived