Miami Hurricanes Hockey

phayze

Amazing work with the Hurricane colors Phayze. Bravo

Overall Score:10

manning2.gif

BUSCH STADIUM III IS COMING,ARE YOU READY?

INDIANAPOLIS COLTS (12-4-0) NEXT GAME VS KANSAS CITY

TB LIGHTNING (19-20-2) NEXT GAME @ COLORADO

ATLANTA THRASHERS(24-12-6) NEXT GAME VS PHOENIX

COLTS BACK TO BACK PLAYOFF APPEARANCES 05-06/06-07

couple of things...i dont post often, but i went to um, and am a big hockey guy--so i def want to weigh in. first of all, they are awesome. this is the first time i have ever seen the "clamshell" logo used as a primary that actually looks good--i def dont think the "U" logo would work on the chest for a hockey jersey. the traditionalists at school might get on you for messing with the color schemes of the U logo on the shorts and the shoulders, which obvi you have to because of the backdrop color-- think it looks good though. only one problem, though--where are all the nike swooshes? if this was really a um jersey, there would probably be a giant swoosh under the neck line or something hahaha. kidding, of course...great work.

everton.png

That's friggin' sweet, I love 'em, even the orange one, though the green one is my fav. I'm with JP, I want to see the backs, you could do some really cool stuff with it. Great job.

BTW: Sebastian is an ibis and I think this logo is better than the cartoon bird for this particular set.

On January 16, 2013 at 3:49 PM, NJTank said:

Btw this is old hat for Notre Dame. Knits Rockne made up George Tip's death bed speech.

Wow, I'm suprised to see all the positive responses, I didn't really know how people would react with the design being so modern.

There isn't a back view for this template as of now.

I'd have to see how it'd look, but I'd probably arch the names.

Untitled-1.png

So cool!

I played goalie for the Hurricanes for 3 out of my 4 years at the U!

Nah, not really. Just kidding. We didn't have a hockey team. Duh.

Awesome concept. I'd love to see the alt with the U or a script Canes or something to that effect. Maybe the old school '80's - early '90s block letter MIAMI. Something along those lines.

I'd also like to see what the back would look like. Gotta use those Hurricane numbers.

Very cool. I'd buy one.

Awesome concept. I'd love to see the alt with the U or a script Canes or something to that effect. Maybe the old school '80's - early '90s block letter MIAMI. Something along those lines.

Although the colors are obviously different, the block "MIAMI" is (or used to be) the design for Miami of Ohio, which DOES have a hockey team. Given how unique the 'Canes colors and fonts and designs are, why use someone else's elements needlessly?

These are sweet concepts! I would like to see the "U" used for a crest idea. It's not a large stretch to see how each half of the "U" resembles the blade of a hockey stick. Just a thought...

"Start spreading the news... They're leavin' today... Won't get to be a part of it... In old New York..."

2007nleastchamps.png

In order for the Mets' run of 12 losses in 17 games to mean something, the Phillies still had to win 13 of 17.

friggen nice looking jerseys, and would like to say i like the template you used also. good mixture of the three colors

impossiblefp4.jpg

The World Basketball Championship, the Davis Cup, Ryder Cup, Iraq: Every day there's further proof that we, as a nation, are not very good at international competition.

Archived