06-07 milwaukee bucks

mcrosby

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Wow you guys must hate chrismas ..:)

No, we just think Christmas is very poorly designed :P

exactly. lol. well said.

i love christmas... but just because i love christmas doesn't make green and red look decent together.

red + green is my least favorite color scheme in sports.... the second being anything involving teal.

i don't mind purple and green, like they have now... but it leaves a lot to be desired... i think they'd be ok with just lightening the green, and going green with purple accents.

Why did the Happy Days characters not wear 50's style haircuts?

Also, why did the guys hang out with a burnout like Fonzie?

...point well taken....And why did we buy the fact that that two single women, Laverne and Shirley, worked in a factory and DIDNT explore alternative lifestyles? Oh ,50's Milwaukee, what a tangled web you wove....

just ran into him on the street??

just hey yo..whats up..

Nope. I was ordering takeout at P.F.Changs. Mayfair mall. He was having a working dinner at the bar.

Nice guy. We talked for a little bit. I asked if I could submit some ideas for a new logo. He said they were already WELL into the proceedure. Less than a month away (at that time) from finalizing it.

If he'd wanted to lie/blow me off a simple "We're not interested" would have sufficed.

I'd say the confluence of this along with other rumors makes the change by next season likely. I'm just kicking myself that I didn't run into him earlier.

I'll be very dissapointed if this change isn't excellent. Purple must go, and red should stay gone. I want two tone green. Retro-ish, but handled contemporary like Dallas or Memphis.

The Official Cheese-Filled Snack of NASCAR

CHRISTMAS COLORS!

CHRISTMAS COLORS!

CHRISTMAS COLORS!

No, no, a thousand times NO!

BARNEY COLORS!

BARNEY COLORS!

Didn't say I wanted to keep those either! A combination of Forest Green and Copper/Bronze would be perfection for the Bucks...

YES.....a modified copper color, more like a platinum

Green, Platinum with Purple accents....YES!

Green-on-green (on green?) with silver, copper, or bronze as a highlight sound like a plan to me. Does this mean we get funky Frank Brickowski-era side stripes, too?

I'm also not averse to the return of Bango Buck. Just about anything to get rid of that antlers + ball secondary logo works for me. I think the current font should stick around, though... looks classy and unique.

On 1/25/2013 at 1:53 PM, 'Atom said:

For all the bird de lis haters I think the bird de lis isnt supposed to be a pelican and a fleur de lis I think its just a fleur de lis with a pelicans head. Thats what it looks like to me. Also the flair around the tip of the beak is just flair that fleur de lis have sometimes source I am from NOLA.

PotD: 10/19/07, 08/25/08, 07/22/10, 08/13/10, 04/15/11, 05/19/11, 01/02/12, and 01/05/12.

just ran into him on the street??

just hey yo..whats up..

Nope. I was ordering takeout at P.F.Changs. Mayfair mall. He was having a working dinner at the bar.

Nice guy. We talked for a little bit. I asked if I could submit some ideas for a new logo. He said they were already WELL into the proceedure. Less than a month away (at that time) from finalizing it.

If he'd wanted to lie/blow me off a simple "We're not interested" would have sufficed.

I'd say the confluence of this along with other rumors makes the change by next season likely. I'm just kicking myself that I didn't run into him earlier.

I'll be very dissapointed if this change isn't excellent. Purple must go, and red should stay gone. I want two tone green. Retro-ish, but handled contemporary like Dallas or Memphis.

I love the two-tone green, plus a little copper or gold for accents. I'm sure "That 70s Show" won't help the State of Wisconsin shed it's retro reputation anytime soon.

I still don't have a website, but I have a dribbble now! http://dribbble.com/andyharry

[The postings on this site are my own and do not necessarily represent the position, strategy or opinions of adidas and/or its brands.]

I like red and green. I like the wild uniforms and my favorite NHL uniform ever is the Christmas Devils (I kid you not).

But I don't like the buck's retro with red for some reason. If they go retro, they should go to the 1980s, multi shades of green...

Disclaimer: If this comment is about an NBA uniform from 2017-2018 or later, do not constitute a lack of acknowledgement of the corporate logo to mean anything other than "the corporate logo is terrible and makes the uniform significantly worse."

BADGERS TWINS VIKINGS TIMBERWOLVES WILD

POTD (Shared)

I have connections with the Bucks organization, and the new logo and a forthcoming press release have been leaked. Here they are, for the board to see:

bucks.jpg

"This dynamically rebranded Milwaukee Bucks logo consists of two colors: Milwaukee Bucks Midnight Blue, and Milwaukee Bucks Sky Blue. They represent the night sky that is outside when the Bucks are playing, and the kinda hazy sky that you get in the winter when it wants to snow but the sun is still peeking out a little bit. We expect this to resonate with our fanbase and dramatically increase sales."

♫ oh yeah, board goes on, long after the thrill of postin' is gone ♫

haha are you guys really that desperate? maybe thats not quite the word

but TCR is joking, he's making fun of the light blue/blue bandwagon recently seen in the NBA

please dont tell me any of you guys were serious and actually believed this, especially you conrad...haha

Archived