San Jose Sharks Football

ninersdd

A little bland-- & the font should be bigger...(and centred)

Go tweak it a bit--maybe some stripes or a logo on the pants (or both)

Make the numbers NOT look like you just typed them in--but do something with them...

Clean up the sock stripes...

make the sleeves consistent--

but other than that not bad--

clean it up & you may have something here.

Remember it's a learning process--and nobody here is finished learning.

Some things are also personal taste and what works for you won't for everybody else.

Comic Sans walks into a bar, and the bartender says, "Sorry, we don't serve your type here."

don't mean to be rude, but other than simply using teal, how is this san jose sharks related in the slightest?

there's no sharks fonts. no sharks logos... no helmet.

the number on the front of the white jersey are a different color than the number on the back of it.

you didn't even really stay within the lines of the template...

again, i don't mean to be rude... but damn, man... there's not even really a design to look at. just a sloppily colored template.

don't mean to be rude, but other than simply using teal, how is this san jose sharks related in the slightest?

there's no sharks fonts. no sharks logos... no helmet.

the number on the front of the white jersey are a different color than the number on the back of it.

you didn't even really stay within the lines of the template...

again, i don't mean to be rude... but damn, man... there's not even really a design to look at. just a sloppily colored template.

I agree, niners, find yourself a good template, get a helmet, and put some sharks logos on these, and stay inside the lines, didn't you leard that when you were like 4 and you were coloring in your coloring books. I see no effort of this being a Sharks football concept, I see it and a teal football jersey with some silver and white in it. Find a good template and spend some time on these. Thank you.

Your "improvement" was not an improvement at all. Infact, it makes them even more ridiculous to picture an athlete wearing.

The font you used does not work on a sports uniform. Your jerseys are too blank and unifinished looking.

Spend some time learning how to create a presentable uniform and a clean looking uniform. Don't use the "MS paint" excuse either, it's possible, just takes some time.

Untitled-1.png

Here's a quick clean-up of what I think you're going for here.

Sharks

Like everyone has said, take a little time with these concepts to try to perfect the details. I only spent about 15 minutes on this version of your concept because i was mainly focussing on cleaning up what you've already done, but for an original concept to have any chance of looking nice, it can take quite a bit of time.

Sharks

Like everyone has said, take a little time with these concepts to try to perfect the details. I only spent about 15 minutes on this version of your concept because i was mainly focussing on cleaning up what you've already done, but for an original concept to have any chance of looking nice, it can take quite a bit of time.

This actually isn't so bad, CB, although I'd rather see the actual Sharks font on there and maybe something on the sleeves.

Niners, I'm not going to say anything mean, but honestly, you can't expect to throw something together (or at least have something look that way) and not expect to get trounced here. I'm not the greatest artist, but at least when I do something, it at least looks like I took the time to put it together.

philly.png

The font you used does not work on a sports uniform.

Unless you're the Brewers... <_<

That aside, I agree with most of the C&C on this one. I won't try to pile on, and I gather you're kinda new at this, but there's big room for improvement. Fonts, designs, placement of graphics all need some work. Gray numbers on white jerseys are an iffy move also.

One overriding thought: if you're going to post something, expect honest, objective responses. Some may be more crasser than others, but you're going to throw it out there, expect others not to think it's the greatest thing since sliced bread. Don't make excuses; age won't fly (there are some talented teens here), and neither does using MSPaint (there are plenty of good designers using MSPaint). The most important thing is to take your time, and really hammer out EVERY detail. People here pick up every last nuance, and if you don't care about those details, you'll be buried around here. Keep at it, but be mindful that if you put unfinished work out there, it'll be devoured.

"Start spreading the news... They're leavin' today... Won't get to be a part of it... In old New York..."

2007nleastchamps.png

In order for the Mets' run of 12 losses in 17 games to mean something, the Phillies still had to win 13 of 17.

Sharks

That is a good next step--but I'll back up the fonts comments--

But I also agree keep trying it.

There are tricks to suing paint--and if I can discover some of them, just about anybody can--and some people here do some great work in Paint.

Comic Sans walks into a bar, and the bartender says, "Sorry, we don't serve your type here."

Archived