Redskins concept

OB33

This is what I wish the Redskins would wear. Great job!

I agree that the shade of gold looks a little greenish, but that just may be the computer or something. Also, the maroon on the helmet is a lot darker than the maroon on the jerseys. Other than that, I'm really feeling this concept (and the spear on the pants...brilliant!)

AM.gif

If they wore these unis, and changed the name to "Warriors," even I would start rooting for them. Makes me wonder whether your spear-happy shirt and pants would work with the old helmet with the white and gold feather running up the middle, instead of the helmet with the spear on each side.

My only critique is that, when you put the spear directly onto gold, as on the gold pants, you might need to change the gold in the spear to maroon for better contrast. Otherwise, I can only say that these are flippin' sweet uniforms.

20082614447.png

This is one throwback i would like to see die.

The Spearchucker uniforms are not good. They look like chewed up bubblegum compared to the Redskins current set.

Stay Tuned Sports Podcast
sB9ijEj.png

I would say put the spear on the pants going the other way towards the feet.

impossiblefp4.jpg

The World Basketball Championship, the Davis Cup, Ryder Cup, Iraq: Every day there's further proof that we, as a nation, are not very good at international competition.

I'd ditch the white pants. And that's about it. Nice stuff!

"Start spreading the news... They're leavin' today... Won't get to be a part of it... In old New York..."

2007nleastchamps.png

In order for the Mets' run of 12 losses in 17 games to mean something, the Phillies still had to win 13 of 17.

It's burgandy, not maroon.

I'm sure the Washington football team calls its color "burgundy." But if the team called its color "merlot," "pinot," or "shiraz," would you follow them? Fact is that "maroon" and "burgundy" mean the same thing: a dark, brownish shade of red verging on purple.

But whatever you call the color, those spears should point up on the pants, not down. For one thing, a spear pointing up is a weapon; a spear pointing down is just a stick. For another thing, pant lengths are so varied that the only practical way to put the spear on the pants is to put the spearhead at the top with the shaft (which is just a thin white and yellow stripe) running down the side.

20082614447.png

Archived