Join the cfa

IowaFan26

Hey there everyone.

The CFA is looking for a replacement owner for the Kansas City franchise. The KC owner has been fired due to his inability to remain active within the league, therefore, due to league rules, he has been removed from is duties as owner of the Kansas City franchise.

So, we're looking for a replacement, and we're coming to all members of the CCSLP for help.

So here's what you need to do.

Send an e-mail to brianprice26@hotmail.com with:

Your Name:

Your CCSLP Nickname:

Your E-Mail:

Your Occupation:

Your Age:

And include a 50 word essay saying why you should be a CFA owner. Anyone who dosn't fullfil these requirements in their e-mail will not have their application looked at.

Applications are due by Wednesday, September 24, at 11:59 P.M. so we can look at them hopefully by Friday night and have our winner out that night so you can get your lineup in the next day. (If you win)

Good luck!

The CFA is an equal oppertunity employer :D

sig09.jpg

Should the Kansas City Franchise be able to relocate during the 2003 season?

I vote no. Keep some stability. Wait until the offseason to move the franchise, if so desired.

Stay Tuned Sports Podcast
sB9ijEj.png

To find a new owner we need to hit a broader auidence, and the main logo board is the most visited and seen board. it gets the exposure and will hopefully get a new, more energetic owner to take control of the Kansas City Franchise...

Stay Tuned Sports Podcast
sB9ijEj.png

Should the Kansas City Franchise be able to relocate during the 2003 season?

I vote no. Keep some stability. Wait until the offseason to move the franchise, if so desired.

The KC franchise will not be relocating with the arrival of a new owner, but will be subject for move at the end of the season. The new owner may, however, change the nickname of the team mid-season.

sig09.jpg

Here I am, do you want me to take over?  I tried to join a Football League earlier but was late in my request to obtain a franchise.

If the league wants to vote me in, I take over the operations of the KC Franchise.  As I understand it, I will keep the team in KC, of course.  I will inherit the members of the current team (I have not seen the roster, so I don't know who is on the team).  What is the KC mascot?  I'd probably keep the mascot/logo and make changes during the off-season.

I'll be on line until 11:00 pm Central Time.

Kansas-BB-banner.png My-son-Soldier-banner.png

Kansas City Scouts (CHL) Orr Cup Champions 2010, 2019, 2021         St. Joseph Pony Express (ULL)  2023 Champions     Kansas City Cattle (CL)

I would approve of KCScout76 as owner of the Kansas City franchise. As owner of the Winnipeg Wildfire, I prefer facing teams owned by active members of the CCSLP forum. By offering to 'buy' the franchise, please be committed to remaining a contributing part of the CCSLP boards and CFA league. I'm personally not going to track post totals or anything, but please don't become a phantom here without reason.
WINnipegSigBanner.gif

SyPhi,

I've been keeping my eye on the boards, even at school when I don't have time to post, I check over the boards.

Usually on the weekends is my best time to sit and look over everything.

I really like it here and would enjoy the opportunity to put a competative team together.  I usually put forth a great effort in my work & play.

Thanks for your post and vote of confidence!

Kansas City Scouts (CHL) Orr Cup Champions 2010, 2019, 2021         St. Joseph Pony Express (ULL)  2023 Champions     Kansas City Cattle (CL)

I was interested in the Kansas City Dynamo's franchise but will be happy to bow out to KCscout... due to the fact that he is gonna get creamed in hockey be me...lol... CFA expansion 2004 Canadian Prairies... watch for it...lol

GDB... Brothers from other Mothers

www.pifflespodcast.com

The Continental Football Association is CCSLP's quasi-official fantasy football league.  They require 50-word essays because they take themselves much too seriously.  (I kid! :;):)

Check the forum list, you'll see a forum for the CFA (as well as for Major League Football, CCSLP's "renegade league."  :D )

Buy some t-shirts and stuff at KJ Shop!

KJ BrandedBehance portfolio

POTD 2013-08-22

On 7/14/2012 at 2:20 AM, tajmccall said:

When it comes to style, ya'll really should listen to Kev.

I heartily endorse KCScout for this vacancy - local ownership is a good thing (do ya hear that Ms. Frontiere??!!) but commissioners of the CFA and MLF please take note that I would be willing to step in for any future vacancies should any arise.

Personally, I support KC, because of what I know about him and because he lives in KC. Now, Fuseballez is the interim owner of Wisconsin, and I do think he deserves a shot at a franchise if Bruno can come back. I dunno that KC is that franchise though. My thought is whoever gets this position needs to take it on the basis that it could only be for the rest of the season. Likely more openings will occur and we'll be good to go, but I dunno.

I also thank all the interested owners, its great to see you take interest.

i also endorse mr. scout.  Its the logical, and also the first submisson.  I'd say first come first serve unless a lurker or phantom, and since kc is already in his name, and he taking them over, it sounds like peanut butter has met jelly.

Nothin personal to the rest, i hope you all apply next year, i will be voting for expansion.

Thanks for everyone's support.  I did not know there would be so many "want to be owners".  My name was at the bottom of the list when the league was formed and I believe there were others ahead of me.

I am not bowing out!  I just want to be fair.  If any of the other "want to be owners" had their request in before me, when the league formed, I would not be bitter - that is only fair to them.

However, I would take the KC team and run it properly.  If Bruno was able to come back, and wanted his ownership back, I would honor that.

Just wanted to let you all know.  Let me know so I can get a team roster and put together a line-up for this week.  Take a vote and let me know one way or the other.

Notify me at  kcmojo@swbell.net

Your friend,

KCScout76

Hey, if you think KC should have the team, by all means let him have it. And if for some reason I happened to be chosen over KC, please give the team to him. Hopefully I can get one of the expansion teams should you guys choose to expand next season.

BigStuffChamps3_zps00980734.png

Archived