Buy or Sell ATH Style!

Nick 1733

Buy or sell: The Atlanta Braves winning the NL East in 2006.

Buy. You cant sell on the Braves until they actually lose one. (Though no Mazzonne has me scared.

Buy or Sell - NFC Super Bowl participant will the the worst team to make the superbowl in 15 years.

NCFA Sunset Beach Tech - Octopi

ΓΔΒ!

Going to college gets you closer to the real world, kind of like climbing a tree gets you closer to the moon.

"...a nice illustration of what you get when skill, talent, and precedent are deducted from 'creativity.' " - James Howard Kunstler

• Replies 459
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Buy...maybe. Compared to the Colts (assuming they make it) it could be taken that way. And if the Bears team we currently see (ie...with Orton) make it Buy for sure. But the Seahawks if they were to get there wouldn't be terrible. The Giants allowing 34 to a team that cut their starting QB the next year was pretty bad.

Buy or Sell. St. Louis Cardinals ownership is screwing the fans with their "finacial constraints" arguement with a new stadium, increased revenue from Radio and from the Sale of the Nationals all coming next year.

Buy or Sell. St. Louis Cardinals ownership is screwing the fans with their "finacial constraints" arguement with a new stadium, increased revenue from Radio and from the Sale of the Nationals all coming next year.

I'd buy that for any team.

Buy or Sell?

Brady Quinn is next year's Heisman front runner.

Disclaimer: If this comment is about an NBA uniform from 2017-2018 or later, do not constitute a lack of acknowledgement of the corporate logo to mean anything other than "the corporate logo is terrible and makes the uniform significantly worse."

BADGERS TWINS VIKINGS TIMBERWOLVES WILD

POTD (Shared)

Brady Quinn is next year's Heisman front runner.

I'll sell him being the front runner, but I'd buy him being in heavy contention.

Buy Or Sell: Randy Johnson winning 20 games next season?

"You are nothing more than a small cancer on this message board. You are not entertaining, you are a complete joke."

twitter

Sell. hes on his way down in performance.

Buy or Sell - Tiger Woods can win any tournament he sets up his mind to win.

NCFA Sunset Beach Tech - Octopi

ΓΔΒ!

Going to college gets you closer to the real world, kind of like climbing a tree gets you closer to the moon.

"...a nice illustration of what you get when skill, talent, and precedent are deducted from 'creativity.' " - James Howard Kunstler

Buy or Sell - Tiger Woods can win any tournament he sets up his mind to win.

Buy. The problem is his mindset is "off" more often than "on"

Buy or sell - LaDainian Tomlinson for MVP

Smart is believing half of what you hear. Genius is knowing which half.

Buy or sell - LaDainian Tomlinson for MVP

I'll buy that right up! He's proven to be multi-tooled, devestatingly agile, and a game changer. There's not been any QB's who've been so dominant as to challenge that, and no other runners near his level.

Buy or Sell: Nomar Garciaparra returning to his old form.

"You are nothing more than a small cancer on this message board. You are not entertaining, you are a complete joke."

twitter

Buy if it was not for the NBAs new rule he would not even spend 1 year at Columbus he does not really wnat to be there, he wants to be in the NBA.

Buy or Sell in Greg Oden's 1 year in Columbus he takes the Buckeyes to a National Title Ala Carmello Anthony.

ecyclopedia.gif

www.sportsecyclopedia.com

For the best in sports history go to the Sports E-Cyclopedia at

http://www.sportsecyclopedia.com

champssigtank.png

Buy if it was not for the NBAs new rule he would not even spend 1 year at Columbus he does not really wnat to be there, he wants to be in the NBA.

Buy or Sell in Greg Oden's 1 year in Columbus he takes the Buckeyes to a National Title Ala Carmelo Anthony

actually he signed the letter of intent before the rule was even made.

But i'll sell. The players will be good in Columbus, but i don't think they will be strong enough to make it to the finals, maybe the sweet 16 tho.

Buy or Sell: Bob Huggins will coach next year in the NCAA

Buy or Sell: Bob Huggins will coach next year in the NCAA

Coach Hug will be there, probably at a smaller school, but the man can coach.

Buy or Sell: The Cubs winning a World Series before 2050.

6uXNWAo.png

I'll buy. I'm fairly sure the Cubs will eek out a title in the next 45 years, the way that the tribs been spending money, and the active trade engineering, along with the speedy-fix free agency market time favors the cubs.

buy or sell: the new los angeles NFL franchise will be a success.

twitter

Buy or Sell: Spain stuffing up, again, at the Football World Cup

Sell, if stuffing up is failing to make the round of 16. Buy otherwise.

Buy or sell: T.O. gets traded on draft day.

#CHOMPCHOMPCHOMP

Buy or Sell The Hawks and Raptors each winning more than 15 games this year.

Buy. Both teams are terrible, but it's pretty hard to win less than 18 in a season.

Buy or Sell: The Bills changing uniforms in the offseason.

6uXNWAo.png

Buy. We can't stand those monstrosities and I can't either.

Buy or Sell: U.S. making it to the round of 16 in the World Cup.

Buy. They're a pretty decent team now. They tore it up on 02, but this really could be they're coming out party.

Buy or Sell: NASCAR as a real sport.

6uXNWAo.png

Sell, At 7-5, the Steelers are in a pretty good situation, 11-5 is said to be the record that gets a team in to the AFC Wildcard, , and the Steelers will have it. They'll have a toughy with Chicago where the Defences will clash, but Pittsburgh, with the better offence will win the game, then the Steelers will glide in with playing Minni, Cleveland and Detroit after the Bears game.

Buy or Sell: The New York Rangers will make the playoffs.

Archived