Chief's NFL Revolution

Chief.

Here it goes, my NFL Revolution. Insane NFL concepts meant to be a bit over the top. Don't take these as "This is what I want them to wear", it's mostly for fun and for me to be able to just run wild with the uniforms. Still, I'd like some comments on this. All teams will be done eventually. Enjoy.

(I just realized there's no TV numbers for the Cards and the concept appears now to be smaller, sorry about that)

Cardinals.png

Patriots.png

Panthers.png

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Whoa.

Y'know what? These are incredible. They're completely different ideas, but not overblown so that they're gaudy or ridiculous. The Patriots one is out there, but it's not too bad, really.

I'd actually wear one of these. :D

Good job, Chiefie!

philly.png

Well, these are different for a change. I'm not too big on the whole Panthers concept there, the horizontal stripes aren't doin' much for me, neither is the helmet, although it is very cool. The Pats concept is great, love the pattern on the jersey, but the helmet on this one is missing something, maybe if you make the blue thing with the star look like Massachussets. Great start, Chief, look forward to seeing what other ideas you come up with.

Cardinals: Awesome! :notworthy:

Patriots: Props for using the oldest and only USFL QB left in the league,Flutie and also i'm loving that alt and the logo change.Awesome job ;):notworthy:

Panthers:Nice use of the feline face on the jerseys and the helmet. Liking the whisker effects on the jerseys.Awesome job again! :notworthy:

I would wear these and if I were you I would keep on going.

Try doing a Colts one,I would like to see what revisons you can make to them.

manning2.gif

BUSCH STADIUM III IS COMING,ARE YOU READY?

INDIANAPOLIS COLTS (12-4-0) NEXT GAME VS KANSAS CITY

TB LIGHTNING (19-20-2) NEXT GAME @ COLORADO

ATLANTA THRASHERS(24-12-6) NEXT GAME VS PHOENIX

COLTS BACK TO BACK PLAYOFF APPEARANCES 05-06/06-07

the cards one is near perfect. the only things i'd change is the number font and the facemask. if your going all out, why not make the mask red?

the pats one is by far my favorite. the logo is a great update of their first logo (see here: http://www.nationalchamps.net/Helmet_Project/). the jerseys are out there withput being over the top, and imo the pants are just out there. they remind me of the first set of pants the pats wore with the new logo. easily their best set, and you updated them perfectly here.

the panthers are perfect, from the helmet to the pants, it all works wonderfully. nike should ask you for help if they ever decide to come up with futeristic jerseys again, because they've proven they can't handle the responsibilty on their own. keep up the GREAT work. look forward to seeing the whole leauge.

I really like how you're thinking out of the box with these. And the part that's evven better about your thinking out of the box is that fact that I like them a lot. The Pats' helmet logo looks a little off without a face, but I think I could get used to it. All the uniform designs and other helmet ones are great, though. Good job.

teamsnew2.png

Thanks guys. Here's the next set. On the Colts, I used the alternate logo I made for them on the helmet, with a more modern font. And in case you can't tell, the bronco mane is now on the helmets.

C&C please

Broncos.png

Colts.png

Seahawks.png

Nice striping for the colts.

And for the seahawks, The striping almost looks like native american artwork, which is very neat.

impossiblefp4.jpg

The World Basketball Championship, the Davis Cup, Ryder Cup, Iraq: Every day there's further proof that we, as a nation, are not very good at international competition.

Nice striping for the colts.

And for the seahawks, The striping almost looks like native american artwork, which is very neat.

Thanks. The Seahawks striping is inspired from KU's new Basketball stripes.

Colts.png

Colts (coughs) must (coughs twice) WEAR!

manning2.gif

BUSCH STADIUM III IS COMING,ARE YOU READY?

INDIANAPOLIS COLTS (12-4-0) NEXT GAME VS KANSAS CITY

TB LIGHTNING (19-20-2) NEXT GAME @ COLORADO

ATLANTA THRASHERS(24-12-6) NEXT GAME VS PHOENIX

COLTS BACK TO BACK PLAYOFF APPEARANCES 05-06/06-07

Archived