Chicago Bulls concept

Dave Ship

not to sure about the flame thing on the shorts?

maybe i'm crazy, but i saw that as a bull's horn, no???

Same here, I thought a bull's horn when I first saw it.

Yeah it's supossed to be a bull horn.

That's my intention. (**)

Hah! I didn't see bull horn. I saw some subtle tribute to the Chicago Fire (not the soccer team, the event started when Mrs. O'Leary's cow kicked over the lantern).

I like the uniform all in all, but I am not a fan of striping across the tops of the shoulders. The font makes me think of Nike, and Oak Hill Academy - not sure if that's good or bad.

"Start spreading the news... They're leavin' today... Won't get to be a part of it... In old New York..."

2007nleastchamps.png

In order for the Mets' run of 12 losses in 17 games to mean something, the Phillies still had to win 13 of 17.

• 3 weeks later...

I'm liking the concept alot. Perhaps it's time for a new uni design after last year's playoff berth. With all of Chicago's young and talented players and the hope they bring, the P.R. Department would benefit from releasing new uniforms to the public, cuz I know I'd buy a Ben Gordon jersey with your design. I agree with making the flame on the side a little more relevant to the BULLS... and they're tight! Keep on, son!

*ANYTHING is better than that red jersey/blue shorts crap they experimented with early on this season... yikes. haha

*ANYTHING is better than that red jersey/blue shorts crap they experimented with early on this season... yikes. haha

Yeah...i remember the match when they used it. I had think it was just for something like a celebration.

that wasn't an experiment-- they were wearing throwbacks to some team from the forties (Stags?) and that was what their jerseys looked like.

That said, they're cool but I still see the current jerseys as tops; they're the only thing left from the good ole days (I can and WILL live in the past, thank you)

Archived