Possible bucs alternate?

Discrim

Actually, I don't think the AOC? would look too bad with this. This looks much better than I would have thought... but we haven't seen it in the cloth.

Buy some t-shirts and stuff at KJ Shop!

KJ BrandedBehance portfolio

POTD 2013-08-22

On 7/14/2012 at 2:20 AM, tajmccall said:

When it comes to style, ya'll really should listen to Kev.

I hope use this in an AOC format and I hope the Blue Jays get a look at it to see how bad a metallic gray hue looks in large doses.  They'll have plenty of time to reconsider before their first road trip of the '04 season.

I do really like the proposed Vikings alternate on Cowboy Kevin's site (linked on SSUR). It's retro -- which some people apparetnly dislike. But it's a tasteful change for a team with a color scheme that doesn't lend itself to many tasteful options.

I've been meaning to get around to posting these on here...Kevin does a great job in contacting the individual teams and finding out a lot of inside info...he doesn't post much, but he reads all of this stuff...I talk to him on the phone once or twice a week...

Apparently, the Bucs thought about bringing these out, but I think (is this right, Kevin?) the NFL nixed the Pewter jersey idea...

I am really curious to see the Vikes in purple pants, but not as AOC... I think they would look good with the white jerseys and purple pants, just like how the chiefs busted out the red a couple years ago. Although I still think the Vikes look good in all white, one of the few teams that do.

josh

twitter_zps93c9c8f9.png @josh_j12 smbelt_zps438edf04.png

CFA- Fargo Bobcats

Actually the Chiefs have had red pants for many years, they only seem to wear them from time to time.  They have recently stayed with the all white unis.  I don't follow the Chiefs as closely as others but I have not seen them wear red top & red bottom.

Maybe someone has seen it differently but I can't recall them being in all red. ???

Kansas-BB-banner.png My-son-Soldier-banner.png

Kansas City Scouts (CHL) Orr Cup Champions 2010, 2019, 2021         St. Joseph Pony Express (ULL)  2023 Champions     Kansas City Cattle (CL)

I dont believe the chiefs ever wore all red, at least in the regular season.

The chiefs have worn the red pants pretty steadily over the past 2 1/2 seasons (i think), i dont remember the last time they actually went all white.  I dont think they should, they look great with the red pants/white unis, white pants/red unis.

BUT i hate their helmets.

The vikings, as josh mentioned, do look wonderful in white.  

Better than they do in purple.  

The shoulder 'loops' the same width as the pants stripe....beautiful.  The loops wont go with the purple pants, and they will look silly (jim marshall said they looked like easter egg pants,)  but if they had the 'northwestern stripes,' (expansion year-late 60s) they'd be set.

I wont be happy until the vikes have 5 different uniform sets. :D

• LMU locked this topic

Archived