Tarheels Baseball

unctrio450350jc0wl.jpg

First off, the accenting underneath the arms is brutal...not sure what the thought process was there.

Secondly, Woodard's (right) straight bill looks ridiculous, especially in powder blue. Also, it looks like he borrowed pants from a male gymnast.

Lastly, Miller (middle) needs to fix his socks.

Seriously, I'm never this anal but the ugly jerseys stood out and all the rest just made my eyes hurt even more!

breesgates7kl.giflt8su.gif

Thanks to OB33 for the Tecmo Bowl sig

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply
unctrio450350jc0wl.jpg

First off, the accenting underneath the arms is brutal...not sure what the thought process was there.

Secondly, Woodard's (right) straight bill looks ridiculous, especially in powder blue. Also, it looks like he borrowed pants from a male gymnast.

Seriously, I'm never this anal but the ugly jerseys stood out and all the rest just made my eyes hurt even more!

Any baseball uniform that has the pants pulled all the way down covering the socks is just awful. I hate that look.

unctrio450350jc0wl.jpg

I swear this is some kind of joke picture, like "Point out all the things wrong with this image."

neonmatrix_leafs2.gif

Because Korbyn Is Colour Blind, My Signature Is Now Idiot Proof - Thanks Again Braden!!

Go Leafs Go!

That thing under the arm is (surprise) another Nike deal. Florida State and Miami both have them as well. Miami's is actually silver, so it barely shows up. However, FSU's is garnet (doesn't appear on all uniforms, just the non-pinstriped uniforms that say Seminoles on the front). It's some sort of Dri-Fit mesh type insert.

Is the Underarm thing even legal?

I thought that you couldn't have anything that would distract the batter from the ball when the pitcher is throwing it.

For example, When Roger Clemens had to swap gloves during his 300th game because of the huge white patch on his glove.

"Curved-brim facing forward" should be in the rules of every baseball league on the planet. Give the umps protractors, I don't care. It's no more ridiculous than the NFL's many uniform rules.

No, they need more rules governing uniform wear. Both the NFL and MLB.

They should make them show at least 4 inches of socks in baseball and 6 inches of white socks in football.

After doing some hard-searching, I finally discovered what was wrong with that picture...

The Tarheels player on the left is dealing with crippling emotional problems due to a childhood incident involving fake teeth, his crotch, a unicycle and a elementary-school assembly with all of his peers. That is why the picture looks so messed up?because he is so messed up.

Its Carolina.......

404519.jpeg

This vest isn't much better

*ZING!!!*

That said, I am saddened by this "update", and I really have no room to talk about Weak Forest's Metallic Madness. The Heels have made a series of drastic mistakes with their baseball uniforms over the past few years:

1. white caps

2. Brush Script wordmark - which they shrunk to accommodate the armpit thingies

3. white lettering on gray jerseys

4. vests

5. NC monogram inside an oval that looks more like a football - on a baseball jersey

And now they've gone and added darts under the armpits ("sideburns" might have been the call of the year, BTW!!). Who ever sat at a ball game and thought to themselves, "God, you know what would really make this better to watch? A little somethin'-somethin' under the arms to catch my eye and be distracting." I'm hoping for these to be DQ'd on some arcane technicality, and they can start over.

Then, the Heels' biggest baseball problem would be chronically failing to live up to preseason expectations and not reach Omaha... :mad:

"Start spreading the news... They're leavin' today... Won't get to be a part of it... In old New York..."

2007nleastchamps.png

In order for the Mets' run of 12 losses in 17 games to mean something, the Phillies still had to win 13 of 17.

Archived