Dallas stars concept

Snowcap30

*takes away 'Cap's ! key*

Those don't really say "North Stars" to me... but they're very nice jerseys. I really like that, works well with their colours, which not alot of designs do. Great work!

Buy some t-shirts and stuff at KJ Shop!

KJ BrandedBehance portfolio

POTD 2013-08-22

On 7/14/2012 at 2:20 AM, tajmccall said:

When it comes to style, ya'll really should listen to Kev.

Great Jersey Concept Snowcap30!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D

Kansas-BB-banner.png My-son-Soldier-banner.png

Kansas City Scouts (CHL) Orr Cup Champions 2010, 2019, 2021         St. Joseph Pony Express (ULL)  2023 Champions     Kansas City Cattle (CL)

For consistency's sake, I'd suggest adding a white outline around the logo. In the trim, the gold is always separated from the green by a white line, and it makes it stand out more.

Very nice anyway.

WINnipegSigBanner.gif

You know what would really make it look North Stars-esque? Instead of just adding a white outline like I suggested earlier, try a white drop shadow... that might make the jersey reference more obvious, and I don't think it would make the logo (or the jersey in general) look bad.

Still, just a suggestion. All I ask is that if you think it's stupid, let me down lightly. :;):

WINnipegSigBanner.gif

But now you have to rework the numbers and letters with a drop shadow...

I really like the way it looks. Simple and clean in colors that work together. I also agree that drop shadow numbers would ROCK! You gotta try that.  :D

JeffB

HansonsSig.jpg

Click here to read Third String Goalie - The Hockey Jersey of the Day Blog

Click here to see my hockey and baseball jersey collection online

?You don?t like to see 20 kids punching 20 other kids. But it?s not a disgrace, It?s hockey.? - Michael Farber

...well if you're going to do that...

I'd suggest putting the drop shadow and having an outline of the same colour, like the yellow drop shadow/outline combo on the old North Stars logo. And agreed, the outlined/dropshadowed numbers would be the crowning touch.

WINnipegSigBanner.gif

• LMU locked this topic

Archived