2006 NHL Draft logo

stpmn

It looks like the NHL has gone into the beer business!

NEW! NHL Draft Lager, made from the finest spring water from the Canadian Rockies!

HansonsSig.jpg

Click here to read Third String Goalie - The Hockey Jersey of the Day Blog

Click here to see my hockey and baseball jersey collection online

?You don?t like to see 20 kids punching 20 other kids. But it?s not a disgrace, It?s hockey.? - Michael Farber

NEW! NHL Draft Lager, made from the finest spring water from the Canadian Rockies!

Well, beer sells in the U.S., so maybe the new logo will too.

I think it's pretty cool, definitely nicer than any of the other draft logos out there right now.

and it's vinatge '06...

Nice logo, but is there any blue in the logo? It looks closer to the WHL's Giant's colours :therock:

I saw, I came, I left.

Very nice! I'm not a big fan of the new conference logos, but this draft one is superb.

"You are nothing more than a small cancer on this message board. You are not entertaining, you are a complete joke."

twitter

and it's vinatge '06...

Nice logo, but is there any blue in the logo? It looks closer to the WHL's Giant's colours :therock:

All looks blue to me.

Apparently, the Quad doesn't apply to eyes. :D

Link? Press release? Anything?

When we get a logo here before the public sees it there tends not to be a press release.

Capiche?

Then how do you know it's the real logo or not?

I'm not trying to be anal, I'm just trying to understand how someone can pass something off without a link or press release, or, anything really.

Link? Press release? Anything?

When we get a logo here before the public sees it there tends not to be a press release.

Capiche?

Then how do you know it's the real logo or not?

I'm not trying to be anal, I'm just trying to understand how someone can pass something off without a link or press release, or, anything really.

i understand, but it's annoying whenever someone shares some unreleased goodies with us only to have to hear people go on about how it has to be fake cause they haven't seen it before.

for future reference, stpmn is a very trusted source... over time you'll come to learn who can be trusted, and who you should be weary of.

---

Chris Creamer
Founder/Editor, SportsLogos.Net

"The Mothership" News Facebook X/Twitter Instagram

over time you'll come to learn who can be trusted, and who you should be weary of.

Personally, I don't trust anyone who ends sentences with prepositions. They're not the kind of people you'd want to listen to.

:P

over time you'll come to learn who can be trusted, and who you should be weary of.

Personally, I don't trust anyone who ends sentences with prepositions. They're not the kind of people you'd want to listen to.

:P

over time you will learn who can be trusted and who should make you weary.

better?

---

Chris Creamer
Founder/Editor, SportsLogos.Net

"The Mothership" News Facebook X/Twitter Instagram

over time you will learn who can be trusted and who should make you weary.

better?

Changing "weary" to "wary" would make it even better. Unless you meant that distrustful people make you tired. :D

(Just doin' my job... *whistles, walks away*)

"Start spreading the news... They're leavin' today... Won't get to be a part of it... In old New York..."

2007nleastchamps.png

In order for the Mets' run of 12 losses in 17 games to mean something, the Phillies still had to win 13 of 17.

Archived