Jose Theodore Test Positive

Breakwood

It says hes been takin it for 9 years, so it would make sense he'd have a full head of hair after using it for that long. Hell, I'm going to follow his example and buy some of that stuff soon, so I can keep my amazing red locks.

This is the worst thing that could happen to the NHL right now, especially with the whole gambling issue thats going on...

neonmatrix_leafs2.gif

Because Korbyn Is Colour Blind, My Signature Is Now Idiot Proof - Thanks Again Braden!!

Go Leafs Go!

So Propecia is banned now. Sheesh. Next think you know anything that includes or has something to do with shampoo, conditioner, contact lens solution, toothpaste, deodorant, soap, or water will be banned from the Olympics. NO BATHING ALLOWED!

"Every morning in Africa, a gazelle wakes up. It knows it must run faster than the fastest lion or it will be eaten. Every morning in Africa, a lion wakes up. It knows it must outrun the slowest gazelle or it will starve. It doesn't matter whether you're a lion or a gazelle. When the sun comes up, you'd better be running." - Unknown | 🌐 Check out my articles on jerseys at Bacon Sports 🔗
spacer.png

Usually when you take steroids you are supposed to get better, I guess Theodore must have taken em wrong, he looks like swiss cheese whgen he plays.

ecyclopedia.gif

www.sportsecyclopedia.com

For the best in sports history go to the Sports E-Cyclopedia at

http://www.sportsecyclopedia.com

champssigtank.png

To clear up something taken from the article

"Today's announcement will not impact Jose Theodore's eligibility to play in the National Hockey League, regardless of the ultimate resolution of the ongoing appeal proceedings before the Canadian Centre for Ethics in Sports (the "CCES")," Daly said in the statement.

"Mr. Theodore also will not risk NHL sanctions as a result of any future positive test for this particular substance within the NHL/NHLPA Performance Enhancing Substances Program because he made a timely and proper application for a Therapeutic Use Exemption for his longstanding medically prescribed use of Propecia. The Program Committee for the NHL/NHLPA Program granted that application after concluding that there is no basis on which to question the appropriateness of Mr. Theodore's use of this widely-used hair restoration medication.

Theo was indeed on the bench for the Habs overtime win tonight in Buffalo.

1zqy8ok.gif

Holy crap... why is everyone making such a big deal of this? Yes it is a masking agent. BUT Theodore TOLD the NHL about it and he has used it for many years. It seems easily plausible that he uses it for cosmetic purposes.

Actually, I find it surprising that this was even news, given that he received a personal exemption for propecia.

People shouldn't be so quick to jump to conclusions that he uses steroids. Besides, this is hockey, not baseball.

All kidding aside, finasteride [PROPECIA®] does not regrow hair lost to male pattern baldness. It's a drug originally used to treat benign swelling of the prostate (I mean benign as "non-cancerous"; there's no swelling of the prostate that is truly benign!) that they found slows or stops hair loss in men. The same way that minoxidil was a drug used to combat high blood pressure that had excessive hair growth as a side effect... and thus, ROGAINE® was born.

Theodore may have started taking it years ago because he was thinning early, or if the men in his family all went bald early. But finasteride isn't intended to regrow hair; it puts the brakes on hair loss. Only minoxidil has been proven to regrow hair. (At least half the time it does, and only at the top of the head - people with receding hairlines are stuck with them. Now I feel like Brian Fantana - "60% of the time, it works every time.")

And I'm not even on call this weekend!

"Start spreading the news... They're leavin' today... Won't get to be a part of it... In old New York..."

2007nleastchamps.png

In order for the Mets' run of 12 losses in 17 games to mean something, the Phillies still had to win 13 of 17.

Archived