Jersey Mesh Sig

UnderDogX

How about a Vincent Lecavalier one and a Peyton Manning one plz.

I definetly want one of these requests done now :)

1. Who the :censored: are you to make a request before he's done tinkering with the final design, then demand that your requests are done now barely a day and a half later? Do you understand how polite society works? This nonsense should all but guarantee you'd get yours last - if at all - from most people here.

2. Do you really need ANOTHER sig, given that you already have 6 NFL teams, 2 AFL teams, 2 MLB teams and the 2 NBA teams that hate each other enough to kick off a full-scale brawl involving fans? And WTF is with that?

"Start spreading the news... They're leavin' today... Won't get to be a part of it... In old New York..."

2007nleastchamps.png

In order for the Mets' run of 12 losses in 17 games to mean something, the Phillies still had to win 13 of 17.

How about a Vincent Lecavalier one and a Peyton Manning one plz.

I definetly want one of these requests done now :)

1. Who the :censored: are you to make a request before he's done tinkering with the final design, then demand that your requests are done now barely a day and a half later? Do you understand how polite society works? This nonsense should all but guarantee you'd get yours last - if at all - from most people here.

2. Do you really need ANOTHER sig, given that you already have 6 NFL teams, 2 AFL teams, 2 MLB teams and the 2 NBA teams that hate each other enough to kick off a full-scale brawl involving fans? And WTF is with that?

To be fair, he could have meant that it looks much better since his revision, and now he really wants one because it looks that much better.

I hope.... <_<

Yeah...i'm not getting in the middle of that :) I'm glad you guys are liking them though...I did fill a few requests..I'll probably try to do five at a time...actually I did four this time...but starting now I'll take five at a time...and Coltzfan seriously..I've made like 3 or 4 sigs for you including an animated one which took me a while and you used it for a couple of days...I'll get around to yours but only when i get time..i'm gonna try working on a few people's requests that I haven't done before....anyway let me know what you think....I tried not to dive right into the normal colors...for example I went with the gold for the main on the Sens one...and I took the orange for the Islanders... ENJOY!! and please do give a little credit where credit is due :) even if it is a small side note! :P

ZdenoCharaRIPsig.png

TrentHunterRIPsig.png

LeBronJamesRIPsig.png

AnteroNiittymakiRIPsig.png

I did these and they are kind of meticulous once you get past the first two so if there is anything wrong with these just kindly let me know and I'll fix it!

CIDesignSig.png

...and Coltzfan seriously..I've made like 3 or 4 sigs for you including an animated one which took me a while and you used it for a couple of days

Only 1 sig and the animated one i will use again soon :)

manning2.gif

BUSCH STADIUM III IS COMING,ARE YOU READY?

INDIANAPOLIS COLTS (12-4-0) NEXT GAME VS KANSAS CITY

TB LIGHTNING (19-20-2) NEXT GAME @ COLORADO

ATLANTA THRASHERS(24-12-6) NEXT GAME VS PHOENIX

COLTS BACK TO BACK PLAYOFF APPEARANCES 05-06/06-07

Yeah...i'm not getting in the middle of that :) I'm glad you guys are liking them though...I did fill a few requests..I'll probably try to do five at a time...actually I did four this time...but starting now I'll take five at a time...and Coltzfan seriously..I've made like 3 or 4 sigs for you including an animated one which took me a while and you used it for a couple of days...I'll get around to yours but only when i get time..i'm gonna try working on a few people's requests that I haven't done before....anyway let me know what you think....I tried not to dive right into the normal colors...for example I went with the gold for the main on the Sens one...and I took the orange for the Islanders... ENJOY!! and please do give a little credit where credit is due :) even if it is a small side note! :P

ZdenoCharaRIPsig.png

TrentHunterRIPsig.png

LeBronJamesRIPsig.png

AnteroNiittymakiRIPsig.png

I did these and they are kind of meticulous once you get past the first two so if there is anything wrong with these just kindly let me know and I'll fix it!

that LeBRON one's awsome. Great job!

| BROWNS | BUCKEYES | CAVALIERS | INDIANS |

These sigs are so AWESOME, any chance on a Mike Alstott Buccaneers once?

Remeber that thread on how to make logo's and other images look like real patches, I think this jersey mesh concept would go great with that. I would love to see both of em incorporated into one concept.

...I tried not to dive right into the normal colors...for example I went with the gold for the main on the Sens one...and I took the orange for the Islanders...

Good idea, I like em better that way...

On to my requests, any number of these(1, 2, or all) would be great. Thank you very much for the time you spend on these.

Carl Crawford - Devil Rays

Scott Kazmir - Devil Rays

Cadillac Williams - Bucs

Chris Simms - Bucs

Derrick Brooks - Bucs

Vinny Lecavalier - Lightning

Brad Richards - Lightning

Dan Boyle - Lightning

Marvin Williams - Atlanta Hawks

Salim Stoudamire - Hawks

Can we do coaches? Like for college teams?

Jim Leavitt - USF Bulls

Robert McCullum - USF Bulls

Special bonus if you can find:

Carlton Hill - USF Bulls

GOOD LUCK! :)

SigReflect.png

Do you think you could do an all-star game LeBron James one??

(the pic does't matter, I'd just like the all-star logo and colors)

thanks a lot

LEWJ

| BROWNS | BUCKEYES | CAVALIERS | INDIANS |

Archived